Tarangire Tortilis Camp Tanzania
Tarangire Tortilis Camp Tanzania is a tented safari accommodation located in Tarangire National Park, Just 12 km from Kuro Airstrip(approximately 20 minutes drive). Tarangire Tortilis Camp can be accessed by road from Arusha at approximately 160km/3.5 hours. The Nearest Airstrip is Kuro Airstrip and the Flying time from Arusha takes about 30 minutes.
Tarangire Tortilis Camp Tanzania, built in between a line of 4 magnificent Baobab trees looks onto a vast expanse of wetlands. Elephants appear as ships sail through the long grass watched from the warmth of the fire pit area while you enjoy a drink and watch the sunset.
Tent Facilities include; Wifi, sockets, Radio calls, Hot & Cool Water, Insect Repellent & Air Freshener, Toiletries, Ensuite Toilet, and Mosquito Net. The Tarangire Tortilis Camp is beyond comfortable, it is a glorious place to spend time between activities.
Dining in the mess tent is a social affair with a wide variety of tasty, creative, and uncomplicated yet stimulating meals. Hot meals with local specialties, along with pasta, fish, chicken, vegetable bakes, and salads are all available.
And lastly, our much-complimented chefs enjoy rounding off your days dining with desserts to make you smile. The camp has an elegant mess tent for mealsand a fully stocked bar.
Activities available at Tarangire Tortilis Camp include; Day game drives, Night game drives, Balloon Safaris, Guided Safari Walks, village visits, gourmet picnics, and bush lunches or dinners. You can stretch your legs with an exhilarating run or A magical dinner under a starlit African sky.
The Tarangire River is a life-giving spine for this National Park and attracts herds of over 1000 elephants, and tremendous numbers of giraffes, and flows all year round – teaming with life for you to enjoy on a game drive right on the riverbanks.
Tarangire Tortilis Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Tarangire Tortilis Camp Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation Based on Full board (Dinner / Breakfast / Lunch or Picnic lunch box) + Tea and coffee during meals + Value Added Tax & Bed Levy
|Dates To||Single Tent
|Double/ Twin Tent
1st Jan 2024
|28th Feb 2024||190 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||435 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2024||31st May 2024||140 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||
390 US Dollars
1st Jun 2024
|31st Oct 2024||260 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||600 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2024||15th Dec 2024||140 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||
390 US Dollars
16th Dec 2024
|31st Dec 2024||260 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||
600 US Dollars
* Private Breakfast under Tortilis Acacia – 25 US Dollars per person
* Private Lunch or Dinner under Tortilis Acacia – 35 US Dollars per person/per meal
* Easter, Christmas, and New Year Supplement – A supplement of 20 US Dollars per person/ per night
* The single rent rate is applicable for the first 2 rooms per booking, any extra single room will be charged additional 100 US Dollars on the single room rate
* Sundowner activity can be arranged at a cost of 35 US Dollars per person. Includes: Bottle of Non-Alcoholic Champagne & Snacks. Excludes Ranger fees and Park fees
* Children above 12 years will be charged the full adult rate
* Children under 3 years sharing with adults free of charge
* Children under 12 years are not allowed to stay alone in a tent
* Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate
* 2 Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults, each child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate
* Child between 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 adult, the child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate and the adult will pay the single room rate
* 2 Children between 3 to 12 years sharing with 1 adult, each child will be charged 50% of the adult per person sharing rate and the adult will pay the single room rate
Extra Meals, Drinks, and Hamper charges:
* Cake – 30 US Dollars per group
* Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Dinner – 30 US Dollars per person
* Picnic lunch box – 25 US Dollars per person
* Lunch for pass – 40 US Dollars per person (booking needs to be done 14 days prior to arrival)
* A bottle of Non-alcoholic Champagne can be arranged at an extra cost of 25 US Dollars per bottle
* If guests opt for a warm lunch instead of the picnic lunchbox, there will be an extra cost of 20 US Dollars per hamper
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Camping fee
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Excluding Tanapa Camping Fees
* Excludes Park entry fees and activity fees
* Game drives and excursions from the camp
* All WMA (Wildlife Management Area) Fees
* Flying doctors/ medical evacuation insurance
* Sodas, Wines, Champagne, Spirit, Local Beer, and Water
* Drinks and beverages served from the bar and restaurant
* Transportation, airport, and flight taxes. Transfers to and from the camp