Tassia Lodge Laikipia | Tassia Lodge | Lekurruki Community Ranch Laikipia | Tassia Lodge in Lekurruki Community Ranch | Lekurruki Conservancy | Tassia Lodge Nanyuki | Tassia Lodge Prices | Tassia Eco Lodge rates | Lekurruki Conservancy Activities | Tassia Lodge Samburu | Tassia Eco Lodge | Tassia Lodge | Lekurruki Community Group Ranch | Flights to Lekurruki Conservancy | Northern Rangeland Trust | Birdman of Lekurruki | Mukogodo Masai | Yaaku People | Laikipia Accommodation
Tassia Lodge Laikipia is a small, unique, rustic, and natural-feeling community-owned eco-lodge, situated on a rocky outcrop on the spur of an escarpment on the 60,000-acre Lekurruki Community Ranch in Laikipia. Lekurruki Community Ranch is located to the north of Il Ngwesi Community Group Ranch in the vicinity of Lewa and Borana ranches.
Scheduled flights from Nairobi fly to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Flying time is approximately 2½ hours, followed by a road transfer from Lewa airstrip to Tassia taking approximately 2 hours. Private charter flights land at Tassia airstrip which is a few minutes drives to the lodge.
Tassia Lodge has 6 spacious rooms, which can be adapted for families. Each room is beautiful and unique in design; all are en-suite with loo and showers. The rooms have solar power lights and sockets for charging devices. Organic shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, soap, is provided in the rooms.
There is no wife or signal in rooms meaning guests can switch off from the outside world and relax. If you need to send an urgent email or make a phone call, that can be arranged for you.
Other features of the lodge include a horizon swimming pool, upstairs deck with yoga mats available and paints and paper, gift shop, viewing platform, and water hole and salt lick for wildlife below
At Tassia the game is truly wild and can often be well dispersed, which makes tracking with your guide on foot more exciting. The amount of game is dependent on the water in the area. There are elephant, buffalo, giraffe, Greater and Lesser kudu, Gerenuk, Waterbuck, Grevy zebra, leopard, wild dog, spotted and striped hyena.
The amount of game is dependent on the water in the area. There are elephants, buffalo, giraffes, greater and lesser kudu, gerenuk, waterbuck, Grevy zebra. There are sightings of leopard, wild dog, spotted and striped hyena.
Tassia Lodge Activities Include Walks & Game Drives, Bird of Prey & Garden Sanctuary Visits, Hike, Throw Spears, Horse riding at Borana Ranch or Horse riding at Tassia, Maasai Village Visit, Bush Beauty, Maasai Olympics, Picnic Breakfast or Dinner in the Bush, Swimming, Tracking with your guide on foot.
Tassia Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Tassia Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Price Per Night Include:
Full board accommodation + Tassia airstrip transfers + Sundowner excursions + Soft drinks, Beers, Wines, and Local spirits + Bush meals and picnics + Game drives (day & night) + Guided bush walks + laundry + Maasai Olympics & Cultural experience and Laundry
|Dates To||Single Room
6th Jan 2022
|14th Jun 2022||550 US Dollars||900 US Dollars||190 US Dollars|
|15th Jun 2022||15th Sep 2022||630 US Dollars||1,100 US Dollars||
280 US Dollars
16th Sep 2022
|19th Dec 2022||550 US Dollars||900 US Dollars||190 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2022||5th Jan 2023||630 US Dollars||1,100 US Dollars||
280 US Dollars
* Conservation fees per adult per day 60 US Dollars
* Check-in time is from 11:00 am and check out time is 10:00 am
* Children 5 and under stay for free only when sharing a room
* Activities not included in the rate must be arranged in advance
* Lekurruki Conservancy Community bed night fee 30 US Dollars pr resident per night
Tassia Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Visa, travel, and medical insurance
* Horse Riding at Borana at a cost of 100 US Dollars per person (approx. 2-hour drive)
* Maasai village walk at a cost of 20 US Dollars per person which goes directly to the community
* Conservation fees: 60 US Dollars per adult resident, per night; 30 US Dollars per child (5 – 12 years) per night
* Transfers to and from Tassia, 250 US Dollars from Lewa Airstrip & 300 US Dollars from Nanyuki Airstrip/ Town
* Gratuities (recommend amount is 10 US Dollars per guest per day to be split between general camp staff and 10 US Dollars – 20 US Dollars per day for the guide)
* Lekerruki Conservancy fee at 100 US Dollars per adult per night midseason & 120 US Dollars per adult per night high season child per and Children under 12 years pay the half price
* Late departures lunch & conservation fee 75 US Dollars per person (includes full lunch). It does not guarantee use of the room past check out unless there are no clients checking in that day