Tawi Lodge Amboseli National Park | Amboseli Luxury Accommodation | Amboseli Hotels Camps | Tawi Lodge Room Rates | Amboseli Tawi Lodge 3 Days Flying-in Safari | Amboseli Safari Prices | Amboseli Tawi Lodge 2 Days 1 Night Flying-in Safari | Tawi Lodge Amboseli National Park Accommodation | Tawi Lodge Amboseli Hotel | Amboseli Tawi Lodge | Tawi Lodge Amboseli Kenya | Tawi Lodge Amboseli Location | Amboseli Hotes, Lodges & Camps
Tawi Lodge Amboseli is a boutique eco-lodge situated in the game-rich Tawi-Kilotome Conservancy (6,000 Acres) just five minutes from Kimana Gate, the Eastern entrance to Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Tawi Lodge Amboseli is 4 hours by road from Nairobi and 35 minutes by air. Scheduled flights land at Amboseli airstrip which is 45 minute drive to the lodge and private charter at Tawi airstrip.
The lodge consists of 13 luxury cottages with 4 post beds and comfortable mattresses, a private wooden deck, a chimney, showers, and Victorian baths. All cottages have en suite bathrooms fitted with both a bath and shower and with a fabulous view of the highest mountain in Africa Mount Kilimanjaro.
Each cottage has its own wooden-deck veranda, a fireplace, and a fabulous view of the highest mountain in Africa, even from the comfort of your bed or your bathtub. Tawi Lodge 4 different lounges with deep couches, 2 bars to have a drink, read, or relax by the fireplace, or the lodge water hole known to attract all the wildlife of the area.
Lighting and water systems are solar-powered. A charging facility for cell phones and camera batteries is available. Butler service is provided for maximum privacy and comfort. The style of Tawi Lodge Amboseli is a harmonious combination of modern (for your comfort) and traditional (to remind you that you are in Africa).
Your stay will also be enhanced by the gourmet cuisine throughout, accompanied by fine wines from our cellar. Amboseli’s delicate and beautiful ecosystem displays a magnificent variety of wildlife, with more than 50 mammal species.
The elephants are no doubt the kings of the park and they are available in big numbers. Game drives are designed to take you close to the wildlife-rich spots in Amboseli. This gives you an opportunity to view wild animals in their natural habitat as they go about their daily activities.
Tawi Lodge Amboseli activities include bush dinners, picnic lunches, night game drives, visits to a Masai village, health and beauty spa, game drives in open 4×4 vehicles, bird watching, nature walks, camel walks, and fly camping.
Tawi Lodge Amboseli National Park Non- Resident Accommodation Prices
Tawi Lodge Amboseli National Park Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + Bushwalk + and Drinks (house wine, beer, selection of spirits) + sun-downer + camel rides
|Dates To||Single Room
6th Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||480 US Dollars||650 US Dollars|
1st Apr 2023
|31st May 2023||270 US Dollars||
440 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||480 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
|1st Jul 2023||30th Sep 2023||530 US Dollars||
820 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|31st Oct 2023||480 US Dollars||650 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||30th Nov 2023||270 US Dollars||
440 US Dollars
1st Dec 2023
|20th Dec 2023||480 US Dollars||650 US Dollars|
|21st Dec 2023||5th Jan 2024||530 US Dollars||
820 US Dollars
* Kindly request an all-inclusive special rate
* Groups over 16 guests will be granted, 1 free tour leader
* Children aged 2 to 12 years sharing a room pay 50% and in their own room pay 75%
* 2-night minimum between 21st December to 5th January & Easter Dates – minimum 3-night
* Amboseli National Park fee – 60 US Dollars per adult per day & 35 US Dollars per child per day
* Tawi conservancy Fee -Adults pay 35 US Dollars Per Person per day and children 17.5 US Dollars Per Person
* Offer for honeymooners: ½ Hour massage + candlelight dinner on the verandah of the cottage and complimentary wine bottle and port wine in the room
Tawi Lodge Amboseli National Park Activities Extra Costs;
* Massage from 30 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush dinner – 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush breakfast -30 US Dollars Per Person
* Night game drives – 70 US Dollars Per Person
* Maasai village visit – 25 US Dollars Per Person
* Extra lunch or picnic – 30 US Dollars Per Person
* Camel ride 5 US Dollars Per child & 10 US Dollars Per Adult
* Transfer Amboseli airstrip/ lodge one-way for 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Exclusive use of the vehicle while booked on full board is – 520 US Dollars Per Day
* Transfers to Namanga/ Tarekea while booked on full board -520 US Dollars Per Day
* Transfers to Namanga/ Tarekea while booked on an all-inclusive package of 350 US Dollars Per Day
* Amboseli National Park fee – 70 US Dollars per adult per day & 35 US Dollars per child per day
* Exclusive use of the vehicle while booked on the all-inclusive package is – 330 US Dollars Per Day
Tawi Lodge Amboseli National Park Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Bush Dinners
* Picnic Lunches
* Tips or gratuity
* Hot Air Balloon
* Night Game Drives
* Travelers Insurance
* Masai Village Visits
* Tawi conservancy Fee
* Communication charges
* Items of a personal nature
* Amboseli National park entry fee
* Visas, international airfares, and airport taxes