The Palms Zanzibar Hotel
The Palms Zanzibar Hotel is an all Inclusive hotel on a private beach located on the particularly picturesque southeast coast of Zanzibar, overlooking stunning Bwejuu Beach and the Indian Ocean. The hotel is located about an hour and 20 minutes from Stone Town on the East Coast of the island on a quiet beautiful beach. Palms lies on Bwejuu Paje beach which was voted as one of the top 30 Island beaches in the world by Condé Nast Traveler.
“The Palms” is the ultimate All-Inclusive getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility … a place to stimulate the senses and experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar.
Zanzibar, the magical Island where the fusion of Arab, African, and European cultures has created a pace of life, a style of cuisine, and a colorful tapestry of architecture, heritage, myth, and magic that is found nowhere else in the world.
Zanzibar International Airport is located approximately 6 kilometers south of Stone Town, the island capital. Zanzibar airport is connected on a daily basis with all the major East African cities such as Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Dar Es Salaam, Nairobi, and Mombasa.
The Palms Zanzibar Hotel has 7 villas, each over 140 square meters with a bedroom, living room, full en suite bathroom, dressing room, extra room with its own en suite bathroom & large furnished terrace with views of the Indian Ocean.
Each villa features a sophisticated interior composition in all colors of coffee and cream where filmy caramel-colored curtains billow, dark-grained polished floors extend, and the decor is a unique marriage of colonial grandeur and traditional design.
On the veranda, a silk-draped four-poster Zanzibar Bed accents a sunken, midnight blue plunge pool with long views of the Indian Ocean.
The hotel’s Plantation House is decorated in a colonial style. The bar and restaurant are elegant yet informal and serve the most delicious food. As for the service and attention to detail, it is immaculate. During dinner settings, gentlemen are required to dress in long trousers.
Activities available in and from The Palms Zanzibar Hotel include; beach volleyball, water polo, local village tour, local culture programs, dance shows, excursions & transfers, diving & watersports, Enjoying the beach & tides in Zanzibar, Swimming In The Ocean During High Tide, Walking On The Beach During Low Tide, etc
The Palms Zanzibar Hotel Rates
The Palms Zanzibar Hotel Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Rates Per Villa Per Day on All Inclusive Basis (taxes included)
|Dates To||Rate Per Villa Per Day Based on 2 Adults Sharing||
Extra Adult(over 16 Years) Max 2 Extra Adults, in their own En-Suite Room in the Villa
9th Jan 2024
|15th Mar 2024||1,150 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2024||15th Jun 2024||810 US Dollars||
330 US Dollars
16th Jun 2024
|30th Jun 2024||1,150 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2024||31st Aug 2024||1,250 US Dollars||
500 US Dollars
1st Sep 2024
|31st Oct 2024||1,150 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2024||22nd Dec 2024||810 US Dollars||
330 US Dollars
23rd Dec 2024
|8th Jan 2025||1,520 US Dollars||
610 US Dollars
* Minimum Age Requirement of 16 Years
* Day room is 70% of the per person rate until 1800hours
* New Year’s Eve Supplement (31/12/2024) – 210 US Dollars
* A Minimum 5 night stay ( 23rd Dec 2024 – 08th Jan 2025) is applicable
* FOR EXCLUSIVE USE – (Children Allowed) – From 5,600 US Dollars per night anywhere from 1 up to 14 people on all-inclusive basis in 7 Villas
* Packages for exclusive use of the entire property for families and groups available upon request. Any additional person can be quoted upon request
All Inclusive Policy Regarding Early / Late Checkout
* Our check out time is 10:00 a.m. but guests are welcome to use the facilities of the resort until their departure. However, as it is an all-inclusive resort, the following conditions do apply:
– Three main meals are included in the per person per night rate breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you arrive at the resort after lunch, then lunch will be included instead on the day of departure
– If you have had lunch on the day of arrival and wish to have the lunch with drinks on the departure date, there will be a charge of 70 US Dollars per adult. All of this is payable directly at the hotel upon check out
– If you wish to have a day room until 18:00 hours, then 70% of the daily rack rate is applicable. In this case, the full all-inclusive basis will be included until 18:00hours
– A free late check out (of maximum one and half hours) cannot be guaranteed and is possible only at the discretion of the management on a case by case basis depending on availability and other factors. Late check outs exceeding this time frame of one and a half hours will again be subject to availability and available at a charge