Topi Lodge Queen Elizabeth Uganda | Topi Lodge Rates | Queen Elizabeth National Park Hotels | Hotels in Queen Elizabeth National Park | Queen Elizabeth Luxury Lodges Uganda | Queen Elizabeth Budget hotels | Queen Elizabeth National Park Campsites | Queen Elizabeth Uganda | Queen Elizabeth National Park Accommodations | Kasese Town Hotels Uganda | Bushenyi Town Hotels | Katwe town Hotels Uganda | Place to stay in Uganda | Queen Elizabeth National Park Hotels Camps Lodges
Topi Lodge is a budget accommodation facility located at the edge of the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park(in the direction of Kihihi), only a 5 minutes drive from the southern gate to the Ishasha sector.
A 3.5 km drive from the Southern gate. The Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth national park is known for its tree-climbing lions, which is a very rare behavior for these big cats.
The rooms can be set up as a twin, double or single room as well as a triple bed option. All our rooms are self-contained having a spacious bathroom with a shower with warm water. Attached to each bed is a mosquito net with a door for easy access to keep you safe from mosquito bites.
There is electricity provided by solar power in all rooms so that you can charge your phones and cameras without a problem. Each room has a veranda with seats for you to enjoy the views and relax as you get ready for your adventures in Ishasha.
Local materials have been used, beautiful kitenge fabrics and local crafts to decorate the rooms to give you a peaceful place to rest. So that you can organize your things you will find hangers, as well as luggage, standing in the room at Topi Lodge by Ishahsa.
The lodge has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. At the lodge, all rooms have a balcony with a garden view. At Topi Lodge, the rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.
Welcome to the restaurant by Ishasha and enjoy a tasty meal with a local touch as you enjoy the beautiful views. When the weather allows you can get an unforgettable evening by having dinner under the stars on our terrace.
At the restaurant by Ishasha, a continental breakfast with your choice of eggs, fresh fruits, bread, juice, and tea or coffee is served. For lunch and dinner, we work with a set menu, two courses for lunch and three courses for dinner.
Activities at Topi Lodge Queen Elizabeth Uganda Include; exploring Ishasha in search of tree-climbing lions, buffaloes, elephants, and more with a morning and afternoon drive around the neighboring national park. Embark on a boat cruise on the famous Kazinga Channel and spot hippos, elephants, and crocodiles.
Topi Lodge Queen Elizabeth Uganda Accommodation Rates
Topi Lodge Queen Elizabeth Uganda Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Bed & Breakfast
|90 US Dollars||140 US Dollars||170 US Dollars|
|100 US Dollars||160 US Dollars||
200 US Dollars
|110 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||
230 US Dollars
* Half board includes: breakfast and dinner
* The full board includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* The client’s responsibility is to make sure that they have sufficient coverage with travel insurance
* It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that proper medical precautions (immunizations and so on) have been taken
* Topi Lodge cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control. This includes flight delays/cancellations, war/threat of war, riots, civil unrest, terrorist attacks, border closure, acts of the government, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closure, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, fire, technical/mechanical problems such as power outages and similar events beyond the company’s control