Our African Budget Camping Safaris depart From Nairobi and are designed to prioritize comfort and value for money.
Budget Camping Safaris are the best for the adventurous at heart and those desiring to feel close to nature / love outdoors. African Spice Safaris offer Budget Camping Safaris with Low prices for an unbeatable value – we maximize value without sacrificing the quality!
Low Budget Safaris are tailor made to suit your Holiday and Budget. African Spice Safaris cater for individuals, small and large groups. African Spice Safaris itineraries reflect a Low Price which is solely aimed at the Budget Conscious Traveler.
Budget Camping Safaris feature the following:
* Daily Departures
* All government taxes and levies where applicable
* Highly experienced cooks serve 3 excellent meals each day
* All Game Park & National Reserve entry fees Always included
* Professional Divers/tour guides who are friendly and knowledgeable
* Basic permanent Tents with hot and cold showers with simple Tables and Chairs & beds
* Transport by Safari Mini vans — Custom built vehicles with pop-up roof for easy photography (on sharing basis)
Budget Camping Safaris exclude the following:
* International airfares
* Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
* Tourist Entry VISA fees to the specific country
* Torch, toiletries, bath towel and insect repellent
* Film / Memory Cards for the duration of the safari
* Tips and gratuities to driver guides, lodge, or hotel staff
* Accommodation whist in Nairobi before or after the safari
* Transfers from or to the airport upon arrival and departure respectively (Request us for an extra fee)
Items You Need To Bring For a Budget Camping Safari Adventure
* Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space in our vehicles is limited
* All expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls and laundry
* And, of course, personal spending money!!! (for drinks, tips and so on)
* Sturdy safari clothes, jeans, T-shirts, jumper, or anorak for the cool evenings
NB: Most of these items are available locally and can be purchased in Africa upon arrival. However, we recommend you bring them from your country.