Uganda Local Flights Aerolink Ticket Prices | Internal Flights Uganda | Entebbe Flights | Murchison Falls National Park Flights | Bwindi National Park Flights | Queen Elizabeth National Park Flights | Semliki National Park Flights | Kidepo Valley National Park Flights | Jinja Flights | Lake Mburo Flights | Maasai Mara Flights | Kisumu Flights
Uganda Domestic Flights: African Spice Safaris offers both scheduled and charter flights into Uganda’s national parks and other important destinations around the region.
Begining from Entebbe International Airport‚ we offer daily scheduled flights with Cessna Grand Caravans to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest‚ Queen Elizabeth National Park‚ Murchison Falls‚ Semuliki National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, and Lake Mburo National Park.
Guests can experience exhilarating white water rafting one day and the unforgettable sight of gorillas the next‚ with our direct flight from the source of the Nile‚ at Jinja to western Uganda. All Uganda domestic flights are approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to every destination‚ ensuring our clients arrive refreshed and ready for their safari adventure.
In partnership with Air Kenya Express, we also have scheduled flights from Entebbe‚ via Kisumu‚ to the famous Maasai Mara National Park in Kenya.
During our safari in Uganda, we mainly use Cessna Grand Caravans‚ a proven reliable and popular utility workhorse. The Caravan is used worldwide by regional airlines for its versatility and comfort in challenging conditions – the go-to aircraft for both business and pleasure. Every aircraft is flown by two fully rated AeroLink crew members.
Uganda Domestic Flights | Local Charter Booking
We can provide charter flights with Uganda to meet most requirements whether for a honeymoon couple or a 100 plus group of company employees being rewarded for their endeavors.
Aerial Survey, Photography air charter flights, and Filming air charter flights services are utilized by tourists visiting Africa for filming, scenic, sightseeing, and aerial survey photography
The cost of a charter flight depends on the size of the aircraft needed to accommodate the number of passengers and the distance required to be flown plus other incidentals such as airport landing fees, etc.
Therefore the particular requirements need to be specified to enable a quotation to be given.
2022 Kenya Domestic Flights Prices
Uganda Local Flights Aerolink Ticket Prices
Aerolink Airfares Effective 1st January 2022 To 31st December 2022 | Airfares per person + Inclusive of Taxes
|Entebbe to Kihihi||283 US Dollars||201 US Dollars|
|Kihihi to Entebbe||283 US Dollars||201 US Dollars|
|Entebbe – Kihihi (Return)||472 US Dollars||336 US Dollars|
Kasese/ Mweya Route
|Entebbe to Kasese/ Mweya||283 US Dollars||201 US Dollars|
|Kasese/ Mweya to Entebbe||283 US Dollars||201 US Dollars|
|Entebbe – Kasese/ Mweya (Return)||472 US Dollars||336 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Mbarara||230 US Dollars||230 US Dollars|
|Mbarara to Entebbe||230 US Dollars||230 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Mbarara (Return)||350 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Bugungu||262 US Dollars||186 US Dollars|
|Bugungu to Entebbe||262 US Dollars||186 US Dollars|
|Bugungu to Entebbe (Return)||440 US Dollars||314 US Dollars|
Pakuba/ Chobe Route
|Entebbe to Pakuba/Chobe||262 US Dollars||186 US Dollars|
|Pakuba/ Chobe – Entebbe||262 US Dollars||186 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Pakuba/ Chobe (Return)||440 US Dollars||314 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Kidepo||490 US Dollars||490 US Dollars|
|Kidepo – Entebbe||490 US Dollars||490 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Kisoro||353 US Dollars||271 US Dollars|
|Kisoro – Entebbe||353 US Dollars||271 US Dollars|
|Entebbe to Kisoro (Return)||542 US Dollars||406 US Dollars|
|Entebbe To Semliki||283 US Dollars||201 US Dollars|
|Semliki To Entebbe||283 US Dollars||201 US Dollars|
|Entebbe To Semliki (Return)||472 US Dollars||336 US Dollars|
Single Trip Flights
|Kisoro To **West||283 US Dollars||283 US Dollars|
|**West To Kihihi||283 US Dollars||283 US Dollars|
|Kihihi To **West||283 US Dollars||283 US Dollars|
|**West To Semliki||283 US Dollars||283 US Dollars|
|Semliki To **West||283 US Dollars||283 US Dollars|
|*North To **West||470 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
Valid From 1st January 2022 To 20th December 2022
|Entebbe To Masai Mara||420 US Dollars||318 US Dollars|
|Masai Mara To Kisumu||230 US Dollars||170 US Dollars|
|Kisumu to Entebbe||230 US Dollars||185 US Dollars|
* Routes via Kisumu for Immigration
* The Entebbe to Mara rates are one way
* Operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
* Semliki requires a minimum of 4 passengers
* **West refers to Kihihi, Kasese, Semliki and Mweya
* Murchison to **West requires a minimum of 4 passengers and operates daily
* Kidepo will require a minimum of 7 passengers and will operate on Wed, Fri, and Sun
* Jinja to Kihihi /Kasese/ Mweya flight on request at a surcharge of 950 United States Dollars
* * North refers to Pakuba, Bugungu, and Chobe airstrips (Murchison Falls National Park) and requires a minimum of 4 passengers
Terms & Conditions
* Taxes: Fares are exclusive of taxes. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
* Payments: the client will pay by cash, credit card, or company cheque 14 days prior to the travel date for all tickets with Aerolink Uganda limited. The ticketing time limit is therefore 14 days before the day of travel for all flights.
* Cancellation & no-show policy above 10 days before date of travel: 20 United States Dollars fee per ticket if tickets have been issued. Between 9 to 5 days before date of travel: 50 United States Dollars fee per ticket. Within 4 days to the date of travel and no-shows: no refund no-show tickets can be re-used on a stand-by basis, up to validity of the ticket, with a $20 amendment fee.
* Amendment policy: above 10 days before date of travel: nil charge if the ticket is not issued. Above 10 days before date of travel: 20 United States Dollars fee if the ticket has been issued. Within 9 to 5 days to the date of travel: 50 United States Dollars fee per change on a firm basis or 20 United States Dollars fee per change on a standby basis. Within 4 days to the date of travel: 100 United States Dollars fee per change on a firm basis or 20 United States Dollars fee per change on a standby basis. Tickets are not transferable. Tickets are valid for six months.
* Refunds/credit note: in all cases, refunds will be paid within 45 days from the date of cancellation
* Penalties: penalties are payable in cash before the date of travel
* Check in-time: check-in is 1 hour 30 minutes before departure for all flights from Entebbe check-in is 30 minutes before departure for all flights from outstations
* Freight: Freight & excess baggage are charged at 3 United States Dollars per kilo subject to space availability
* Children: Infants & children infants under 2 years of age are carried free provided they do not occupy a seat. Children under 12 years of age are carried at 70% except for internal flights