Voyager Ziwani Camp Tsavo West | Voyager Ziwani Rates | Voyager Ziwani Safari Camp | Voyager Safari Camp Tsavo | Ziwani Voyager Camp | Ziwani Camp Tsavo West | Voyager Safari Camp Ziwani | Ziwani Safari Camp | Tsavo West Accommodation | Tsavo West Safari Camps | Tsavo West National Park Accommodation | Tsavo West Tented Camps | Tsavo West Hotels Lodges Camps
Voyager Ziwani Safari Camp is a safari accommodation located on a 30,000-acre Private Farm on the western edge of Tsavo West National Park. The safari camp sits on a secluded dam on the Sante River – home to turtles, crocodiles, and hundreds of basking hippos.
The camp has a spectacular view of mystical Mount Kilimanjaro, and easy access to the wild attractions of Tsavo West National Park, Voyager Ziwani offers a tranquil retreat in one of the wildest places left on Earth.
The camp is about 200 km from Voi Town and 275 km from Nairobi. The journey to Voyager Ziwani involves a scenic two-hour drive from Mtito Andei or Voi or a direct flight that takes 20 minutes from Mombasa or 30 minutes from Nairobi.
Voyager Ziwani offers 25 beautiful Luxury Double/ Twin tents and Luxury Triple Tents. They are made of canvas and mesh under a shelter of woven thatched roofs that are supported by bamboo poles. 16 of these tents are erected on the southern edge of the river while the other 9 are on the northern bank.
The tents have either double beds or twin beds while others can accommodate up to three family guests. Each of the tents faces the river and has a private patio with safari furniture.
The tents are fitted with a work desk, open closet, woven rugs, and tea/coffee making facilities. The bathrooms are en-suite with hot showers and flush toilets.
The main building overlooking the Ziwa Dam houses the bar and dining room, with a long veranda where breakfast is usually served. In the evening candlelit tables are arranged on the lawn so that guests can dine out under the night sky beside a roaring campfire.
Activities at the camp include; guided game walks, bush breakfasts, day game drives, cultural dances, boating, culture talks, and night game drives.
Guests can also enjoy walking and horse trails around historical Grogan’s Farm and visits to Lake Chala, Lake Jipe, and the World War II battlefields on Slaughter Hill.
Voyager Ziwani Camp Tsavo West Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation, Lunch, Breakfast, Early morning Tea/ Coffee, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner + Early morning Game Walk & Value-added Tax + Training Levy and service Charge
|Dates To||Single Room
2nd Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||225 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||
400 US Dollars
|1st Apr 2022||14th Apr 2022||166 US Dollars||210 US Dollars||190 US Dollars|
|15th Apr 2022||18th Apr 2022||225 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||400 US Dollars|
19th Apr 2022
|30th Jun 2022||166 US Dollars||210 US Dollars||190 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2022||31st Oct 2022||335 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||
585 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|22nd Dec 2022||225 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||400 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2022||1st Jan 2023||300 US Dollars||3000 US Dollars||
420 US Dollars
Children Ages are between 2 to 12 Years
* 1 Adult + 1 child – Single rate
* 1 Child in own room – Single rate
* 1 Adult + 2 children – Full double rate
* 3 Children sharing own room – Full double rate
* 2 Children sharing own room – 75% of double rate
* 2 Adults +1 child – Double rate + child 50% of per person sharing rate
* 2 Adults + 2 children – Double rate + 50% per person sharing rate per child
* Escorted game walks with our experienced naturalists
* Bush breakfasts and barbecue dinners in our sanctuary
* Night drives to view grazing hippos and nocturnal game
* Boating among crocodiles and turtles on the Ziwa Dam
* Tours of the World War II battlefields on ‘Slaughter Hill’
* Walking and horse trails around historical Grogan’s Farm
* Trips to the mystical twin volcanic lakes of Chala and Jipe
* Visits to the historical tower and tombs of Grogan’s Castle
* Nightly entertainment by Masai, Kamba and Taita dancers
* Children’s games and activities with our Adventurers’ Club
* Informative talks and sideshows on local wildlife and culture