WE4Kenya Guesthouses Amboseli | Amboseli Guest houses | Amboseli National Park Accommodation | Amboseli Campsites | WE4Kenya Guesthouses Rates | Amboseli WE4Kenya Guesthouses | WE4Kenya Guesthouses Oloitokitok | Amboseli Accommodation | Amboseli Budget Hotels | Amboseli Camping Safaris | Amboseli Low budget Accommodation | Amboseli Hotels, Lodges & Camps
We4kenya Guesthouses Amboseli is a safari accommodation located in Endonyo village in Amboseli, at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro and 2 km from the Amboseli National Park in the middle of the bush, the animals and the Maasai culture. The Tanzanian border is an hour drive from the guesthouses.
There are 2 cottages, 2 tent houses and a spacious campsite. The first cottage has 1 double bed and a bunk bed and the second cottage has a double bed and a single bed. Both cottages sleep 4 guests. All cottages have mosquito nets, beddings, blankets, towels and large verandah with chairs and views of the Kilimanjaro. The bathrooms are en-suite and have shower and flush toilet.
There is a small and a big tent house. Small penthouse has 1 double bed while the big tent house has 1 big double bed and 2 single beds. The penthouses have, mosquito nets, beddings, blankets, towels and large verandah with chairs and hammock and views of the Kilimanjaro. Close by is a shared toilet and shower building.
Power is provided by solar panels. There is a spacious campsite camping tents, including mattresses, bed-sheets, pillows and towels. Guests are welcomed to pitch their own tent or hire from the camp.
All houses have mosquito nets and towels with view of Mount Kilimanjaro and warm water is available at our general outside shower building. The onsite restaurant serves variety of meals prepared with fresh ingredients got from the organic farm and the local neighbors.
There is well stocked bar and barbecue facilities. WE4Kenya Guesthouses Amboseli has a library, pool table, dart board and various ball games. In the evenings guests can sit around the bonfire, relax and unwind.
We4kenya Guesthouses Amboseli activities include: motor safari, walking safari, village visits, visit schools, game drive in Amboseli National Park. Children can enjoy themselves with swings, various sand and water activities, balls, outdoor games, duplo and other toys.
WE4Kenya Guesthouses Amboseli Accommodation Rates
WE4Kenya Guesthouses Amboseli Accommodation Per Night Include;
Price Per Person
|Price Per PersonFull Board Basis|
|Cottage Self Contained (with Shower)||4,700 Kenya Shillings||6,200 Kenya Shillings|
|Tenthouse (Shared Outside Toilets)||3,700 Kenya Shillings||5,200 Kenya Shillings|
|Campsite Tents – Guesthouse Tent||3,200 Kenya Shillings||4,700 Kenya Shillings|
* Children aged between 2 to 11 Years pay 50% of the Adult Rate
* Children aged between 12 to 18 Years pay 75% of the Adult Rate
* Campsite Ground With Your Own Tent – 3,500 Kenya Shillings per night full board
* Campsite Ground With Your Own Tent – 1,500 Kenya Shillings per night without meals
* Campsite Ground With Your Own Tent – 2,000 Kenya Shillings per night bed and breakfast
* Full board Accommodation includes: breakfast, lunch, and dinner, bottled water, coffee, and tea
* Lunch – 1,500 Kenya Shillings Per Person
* Dinner – 1,500 Kenya Shillings Per Person
* Breakfast – 1,000 Kenya Shillings Per Person
WE4Kenya Guesthouses Amboseli Activities & Rates
* Nature and culture walk: Free of Charge
* Visit the Local market: 10,000 Kenya Shillings
* Motorbike tour half a day: 5,500 Kenya Shillings per person
* One way Transfer from Nairobi 20,000 Kenya Shillings per vehicle
* Game drive (Safari) with open Roof) vehicle: 25,000 Kenya Shillings (maximum 6 guests)
* Game drive (Safari) saloon vehicle without an open roof: 22,000 Kenya Shillings (maximum 4 guests)
* Bicycle Tour: approximate 3 to 4 hours tour through the Maasai villages: 2,500 Kenya Shillings per person
* Visit Kilimanjaro forest by the border of Kenya and Tanzania and the biggest spring in our county that feeds part of Kajiado, Machakos, and Nairobi county with water: 10,000 Kenya Shillings