Zanzibar Selous Game Reserve 1 Day Flying Safari Package | 1 Day Nyerere National Park Tanzania Luxury Flying Safari | Zanzibar Nyerere National Park Air Safaris 1 Day | Day Trip Safaris Zanzibar | Nyerere National Park FIying-in Safari | Flying-in Safari Nyerere National Park Mtemere Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Selo Matambwe Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Nyerere National Park Siwandu Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Nyerere National Park Beho Beho Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Nyerere National Park Kiba Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Nyerere National Park Sumbazi Airstrip | Flying-in Safari Nyerere National Park Stiegler’s Gorge Airstrip| Zanzibar Island 1 Day Fly-in Safaris | Zanzibar Nyerere National Park Flying Safaris | Zanzibar Flights | Tanzania 1 Day Flying Safaris | 1 Day Trip Zanzibar Nyerere National Park Game Reserve Safari | 1 Day Nyerere National ParkAir Safaris | 1 Day Tanzania Luxury Flying Safari
Our 1 Day Flying Safari Package from Zanzibar to Nyerere National Park (Selous) offers a memorable day tour experience in the Nyerere National Park. Giving you the ultimate day Safari experience the package includes:
* Lunch in between the game drives
* Airstrip transfers in Nyerere National Park
* Return flights from Zanzibar to Nyerere National Park
* All entrance fees and services of a professional safari driver-guide
* A morning and afternoon game drive in an open 4×4 safari vehicle (0915 Hours to 1600 Hours)
* Lunch in between the game drives covers an area of 50,000 km2 (19,000 square miles). There are over 150,000 Buffalo, 40,000 hippos, and 4,000 lions – probably the largest on the continent. Game-viewing here is rewarding, with plentiful numbers of wild dogs, lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, and more than 400 species of bird.
Nyerere National Park is home to all of the BIG 5 (elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo, and lion) and we guarantee that you will be able to tick off most on your list of game sightings!
Other animals that you may encounter are zebra, giraffe, cheetah, hyena, hippo, crocodile, jackal, wild cat, various antelope as well as over 300 bird species the list is endless.
On our day tour, you enjoy an extensive game drive conducted by an experienced and knowledgeable tour driver guide who will answer all your questions about the fascinating wildlife and environment.
Bring your camera to have a permanent record of all the wild animals and the spectacular landscape this National reserve has to offer.
Zanzibar Selous Game Reserve 1 Day Flying Safari Package Itinerary
0800 Hours: Zanzibar – Departure flight to Selous Game Reserve
0915 Hours: Arrival meet and greet with your private safari guide
0930 Hours: Begin your Selous Safari, discovering untamed wilderness and plentiful wildlife
1230 Hours: Packed lunch is served in the shade, out in the bush (food provided by one of the lodges in the park)
1330 Hours: After lunch, continue on your game drive
1600 Hours: Flight back from Selous to Dar es Salaam
1715 Hours: Arrival in Dar es Salaam. Transfer you to your hotel.
Zanzibar Selous Game Reserve 1 Day Flying Safari Prices
Nyerere National Park 1 Day Flying Safari from Zanzibar Rates Includes:
Game drives + Mineral water during tour+ Lunch included while on safari + Return flights from Zanzibar to Nyerere National Park + Professional experienced driver guide + All applicable Game Park entrance fees & Pickup service within a 30 km radius if in Zanzibar Island
|Price Per Person
| Children Aged 3 to 1 Years
|1st January 2023
|31st December 2023
|Request for rates
|Request for rates
* This tour departs daily and also private departures are available
* Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen
* Daily Departures starting at 0530 Hours to 0630 Hours and return time approximately 1730 Hours to 1800 Hours
* Passengers are permitted a maximum baggage allowance of 15kgs (33 pounds) per person. Soft bags are strongly recommended
Nyerere National Park 1-Day Flying Safari from Zanzibar Rates Do Not Include:
* International Airfare
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Accommodations in Nyerere National Park, Dar-es-salaam or Zanzibar
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Selous Game Reserve Tanzania Highlights | What to Do and See
Game Drives: Nyerere National Park (formerly the northern part of Selous Game Reserve, pronunciation: “Seluu”) guests can visit the park through safari packages with African Spice Safaris to small and remote camps and lodges.
During a game drive or walk one might be lucky enough to see a pack of African Wild Dog, disappearing throughout Africa but thriving in the Nyerere National Park. If you are looking for elephants, Nyerere National Park is the place to find them: there is a large population of these giant mammals.
Other species commonly seen are lions, wild dogs, buffaloes, bushbucks, impalas, elands, baboons, zebras, and greater kudus.
Boat Trip: Nyerere National Park visitors are offered trips along the Rufiji River and the adjoining lakes where hippos, crocodiles, and a variety of bird species.
Spot Fishing facilities are also available. Other activities include walking safaris and Bird watching.