Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour | Bicycle Guided Tour | Bicycle Tour Zanzibar Adventure | Zanzibar Biking Adventure | Spice Farm Tours by Bike | Bike Zanzibar | 1 Day Zanzibar Bike Spice Tours | Zanzibar Cycling Spice Tour | Stone Town Spice tour on bike | Zanzibar 1 Day Bike Tour | Zanzibar Biking Day Trip | Zanzibar City Tours
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 day bicycle-guided tour is an easy biking day tour that begins from Stone town and lasts about 8 hours.
0830 Hours: The tour begins by cycling through the streets of Stone town allowing you to get a fantastic way to take in the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of a Zanzibar Stone Town neighborhood!
Our Zanzibar by bike day tour also includes a visit to the spice farms to see locally grown spices and fruits. The local tour guide explains the process of planting the spices and fruits to harvesting.
The farm’s grown everything from cardamom, clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper, turmeric, and lemongrass, among others. You will also have a chance to see how coconuts, pineapples, etc are picked and get to taste them as well.
1300 Hours: After the tour, you will enjoy a traditional Swahili lunch at the farm. Here is when you can really taste the different ways of using spices.
1400 Hours: After lunch continues with our biking adventure to the Masingini Indigenous Forest – one of the key forests of Zanzibar, recognized for its high biodiversity of rare trees and various animal species, including the Zanzibar red colobus.
On the way back to Stone Town you can stop for a swim at the beach. This is an enjoyable and active day tour for individuals or small groups.
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Activities
While at the spice farm you will do the following activities;
* Get a tasty local lunch at the farm cooked with vegetables and fruit in season
* Buy fresh spices, coffee, tea, soaps, etc at a spice stall selling fresh packaged spices (cash only)
* Walking tour at a spice farm: Learn about the properties and origins of each spice, and its use as medicine, food, or drink
* Smell and taste different spices. Depending on the season we will see and taste vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, lemongrass, cloves, ylang-ylang, cumin, garlic, ginger, coriander, pepper, tamarind, chili, oregano, and many others
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm 1 Day Bicycle Guided Tour Prices
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm Bicycle Guided Tour Rates Includes:
Professional English-speaking guides + All entry fees, service charges, and taxes + Relax at the beach and swim in the ocean + Use of equipment and local guide included + Enjoy spectacular views at scenic lookout points along the way + Tour begins in Zanzibar Stone Town Café and end at the same start point + Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your Hotel & Cycling tour excursion of Stone Town, Spice Farms, lunch, and Masingini Indigenous Forest
|Price Per Person
| Child Aged
12 Years & Below
|1st January 2023
|31st December 2023
|Request for rates
|Request for rates
* Tour Duration: Full day (0830 Hours – 1600 Hours)
* The following is provided for our bike tours: A bicycle, helmet, tour guide, and lunch
* Water and soda can be bought along the way. Drink much – you lose lots of fluid in the heat
* Bring some Sun cream, comfortable clothing, footwear, a Camera, a hat, and other personal items
* We discourage giving gifts/candy/money to the children as it encourages them to beg instead of pursuing their studies
Zanzibar Stone Town Spice Farm Bicycle Guided Tour Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers Insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of one person required
* Visas, international airfares, and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)