Zawadi Hotel Zanzibar
Zawadi Hotel Zanzibar is located in the southeast of Zanzibar, just 60 minutes from the airport. Zawadi (which means “gift” in Swahili) sits on the Michamvi Peninsula known for its incredible sandy beaches. The hotel sits on a cliff with breath-taking, unrivalled views of the Indian Ocean.
Zanzibar International Airport is also named Kisauni Airport and is located approximately 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) south of Stone Town. The airport receives on a daily basis flights from all major East African airports such as Kilimanjaro, Nairobi, Arusha, Mombasa and Dar Es Salaam.
Zawadi Hotel Zanzibar has 12 private spacious villas, with en-suite bathroom (with bath and shower) directly overlooking the ocean. The villas have a large spacious private terrace, surrounded by flowering bougainvillea and palm trees with vistas of the Indian Ocean.
The villas have a seating area, huge double beds with luxurious memory foam mattresses, closet area, large bathroom with walk in shower, free standing bathtub, double sink vanity and private plunge pools facing the Indian Ocean.
Zawadi Hotel in Zanzibar with a spectacular view of the Indian Ocean, framed by swaying coconut palms and bougainvillea. It is a private, intimate getaway beach retreat with only twelve spacious villas.
Designed in an elegant laid back beach style, Zawadi is a relaxed luxury at its best, lying on one of the most coveted locations on the island of Zanzibar with breathtaking unrivalled views of the Indian Ocean stretching as far as the eye can see.
At the center of the property the cliff recedes, creating a beautiful cove of pristine white sandy beach. Guests can enjoy swimming in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean throughout the day regardless of tides and can go snorkeling straight from the beach.
Along with swimming and snorkelling in the lagoon, water sports can easily be arranged with boat trips for snorkelling or diving on the reefs nearby, and sailing and kite surfing in season
Guests can also indulge in spa treatments on the terrace of their villas, and enjoy deliciously fresh cuisine and cocktails at either the beach bar, the casually elegant dining room or the laid-back lounge area. With its picture perfect location, warm hospitality, easy-going ambience and deliciously fresh local cuisine, Zawadi Hotel offers guests an idyllic island escape.
Zawadi Hotel Zanzibar Accommodation Rates
Zawadi Hotel Zanzibar Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Rates Per Villa Per Day On All Inclusive Basis (Taxes Included)
|Dates To||Rate Per Villa Per Day Based on 2 Adults Sharing||
Extra Bed (over 16 Years) Only one Additional Person Per Villa
9th Jan 2024
|15th Mar 2024||1,300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars|
|16th Mar 2024||15th Jun 2024||900 US Dollars||
340 US Dollars
16th Jun 2024
|30th Jun 2024||1,300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2024||31st Aug 2024||1,400 US Dollars||
530 US Dollars
1st Sep 2024
|31st Oct 2024||1,300 US Dollars||420 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2024||22nd Dec 2024||900 US Dollars||
340 US Dollars
23rd Dec 2024
|8th Jan 2025||1,650 US Dollars||
410 US Dollars
* Minimum Age Requirement of 16 Years
* Day room is 70% of the per person rate until 1800hours
* New Year’s Eve Supplement (31/12/2024) – 210 US Dollars
* A Minimum 5 night stay ( 23rd Dec 2024 – 08th Jan 2025) is applicable
* FOR EXCLUSIVE USE – (Children Allowed) – From 10,500 US Dollars per night anywhere from 1 up to 24 people on all-inclusive basis 12 Villas
* Packages for exclusive use of the entire property for families and groups available upon request. Any additional person can be quoted upon request
All Inclusive Policy Regarding Early / Late Checkout
* Our check out time is 10:00 a.m. but guests are welcome to use the facilities of the resort until their departure. However, as it is an all-inclusive resort, the following conditions do apply:
– Three main meals are included in the per person per night rate breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you arrive at the resort after lunch, then lunch will be included instead on the day of departure
– If you have had lunch on the day of arrival and wish to have the lunch with drinks on the departure date, there will be a charge of 70 US Dollars per adult. All of this is payable directly at the hotel upon check out
– If you wish to have a day room until 18:00 hours, then 70% of the daily rack rate is applicable. In this case, the full all-inclusive basis will be included until 18:00hours
– A free late check out (of maximum one and half hours) cannot be guaranteed and is possible only at the discretion of the management on a case by case basis depending on availability and other factors. Late check outs exceeding this time frame of one and a half hours will again be subject to availability and available at a charge