Ol Pejeta Bush Camp | Ol pejeta Bush Tented Camp | Ol pejeta Bush Safari Camp | Ol Pejeta Conservancy Accommodation | Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Rates | Ol pejeta Safari Cottages | Ol Pejeta Conservancy Laikipia Kenya | Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Nanyuki | Laikipia Tented Camps | Nanyuki Tented Camps | Ol Pejeta Accommodation | Ol Pejeta Conservancy Fees | Ol pejeta Accommodation Prices | Nanyuki Accommodation
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp is a traditional luxury tented camp located on 110,000-acre Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy in Nanyuki, Laikipia Kenya.
The camp is located on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, overlooked by the dramatic snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya. It is lies on the Laikipia plains 17 km from Nanyuki and 217 km from Nairobi.
The easiest way to get to Ol Pejeta conservancy is to take a scheduled flight from Nairobi to Nanyuki airstrip, which is a 45-minute drive away from the conservancy. It is also possible to charter a flight from any other park to Ol Pejeta’s airstrip (currently only open to charter flights).
Ol Pejeta is a renowned conservancy – from the pioneering conservation projects that have made it famous to spectacular sightings of black and white rhino, the Big 5 and the world’s last two remaining northern white rhino. Ol Pejeta is the first choice for discerning safari-goers looking to understand and enjoy the very best of world-leading conservation practice.
The camp has 7 tents in total, with 6 tents erected on a flat, tarp-lined surface offering either twin or double beds which accommodates a total of 12 guests. There is also one family tent available which accommodates up to 4 guests. The camp can be booked exclusively for a family or group of 4 or more for a small supplement per night. Further temporary tents can be added for larger groups if necessary.
Each tent features warm blankets for the winter mornings, luggage racks and rechargeable solar lights. The bathrooms are en-suite and have hot-water safari bucket showers and flushing toilets. The private verandas provide the perfect spot to while away and watch the animals come and go along the river bank.
Guests in Ol Pejeta Bush Camp can enjoy their meals in the in the mess tent or in the bush while dinners are an exciting event, served under the open sky, around a fire with the grunts of leopards and calls of nocturnal fauna.
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp activities include: day game drives, bush meals, lion tracking, picnics, night game drives, cultural visits and visits to Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary and the Endangered Species Enclosure.
Children can also enjoy activities like making a fire using sticks, spear throwing, shooting an arrow from a bow or trailing animals by studying their tracks and identifying birds and insects. Enjoy this amazing bush camp.
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Accommodation Prices
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Accommodation Per Per Night Include
Full-board accommodation + All house drinks (except champagne) + Day and Night Game Drives + Guided walks + Transfers to/ from nearest airstrip & limited laundry service
|Dates To||Single Tent
6th Jan 2021
|5th Apr 2021||660 US Dollars||1,036 US Dollars||259 US Dollars|
6th Apr 2021
|30th Apr 2021||579 US Dollars||906 US Dollars||227 US Dollars|
1st May 2021
|31st May 2021||Closed||Closed||Closed|
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||660 US Dollars||1,056 US Dollars||
259 US Dollars
|1st Jul 2021||31st Oct 2021||886 US Dollars||1,266 US Dollars||
317 US Dollars
|1st Nov 2021||19th Dec 2021||660 US Dollars||1,056 US Dollars||
259 US Dollars
|20th Dec 2021||
5th Jan 2021
886 US Dollars
|1,266 US Dollars||
317 US Dollars
* Limited laundry
* Child 0-2 Years: Free of Charge
* Child 3-4 Years: 30 % of adult rate
* Child 19 years and older:full adult rate
* Children over the age of 5 years are welcome
* Soft drinks, beers and Non-premium House wines
* Local airstrip transfers (Nanyuki & Komok airstrip)
* 7 Day Kenya Fly-in Safari Ol Pejeta Conservancy & Masai Mara | Click Here
* Guided Bush Walks, Visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary, visits to school and community projects
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp Accommodations Excludes:
* Extra lunch
* Exclusive use of vehicle
* Departures after 1200 Hours
* Luxury Spirits and selected wines
* Gratuities and items of a personal nature
* Private visit to the Northern White Rhino
* Nairobi – Nanyuki – Nairobi Domestic Flights
* Afternoon departures 25% of the per person rate
* Check out of tent 10am. Guests have use of common areas until departure
* Ol Pejeta Conservancy fees, visit to northern white rhino, lion tracking and other conservancy activities
* Rates do not include the use of a private vehicle. Private vehicles with driver/ guide can be booked at 350 US Dollars per vehicle per day (minimum 2 days)