Saruni Mara Lodge | Saruni Mara Lodge Masai Mara North Conservancy | Saruni Safari Lodge Masai Mara | Saruni Mara Room Rates | Saruni Mara Flying Package | Saruni Safari Camp Maasai Mara | Saruni Mara Luxury Safari Camp | Saruni Mara Luxury Safari Lodge | Saruni Mara Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Saruni Mara Masai Mara Kenya | Saruni Mara Camp | Saruni Mara Luxury Safari | Saruni Wild Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotel Lodges & Camps
Saruni Mara Lodge is a small luxury boutique accommodation located in Mara North Conservancy a private and exclusive 74,000-acre wildlife concession bordering the world renowned Masai Mara National Reserve.
The lodge can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Schedule flights land at Ngerende Airstrip which is a 1 hour’s drive to the lodge.
Based on a close partnership with the local community and built in a hidden valley to exacting environmental standards, Saruni Mara is an ideal base from which to witness the annual migration of wildebeest and zebra through the region.
Saruni Mara has 1 family villa, 1 private villa and 5 elegant cottages, and is the only small boutique lodge in the Mara, making it very intimate and exclusive. The beautifully decorated themed rooms have a luxurious and classic safari feel.
This intimate lodge offers many opportunities to view African animals up close and is perfect for a romantic or adventurous honeymooners. At the end of the day, relax in the Maasai Wellbeing Space, a private treatment spa hidden in the valley’s olive tree and cedar forest.
Get up early in the mornings to go on guided game drives to exclusive, sole-use areas or join Maasai warriors on escorted bush walks and explore the nearby hills on foot. At the end of the day, relax in the Maasai Wellbeing Space, a private treatment spa hidden in the valley’s olive tree and cedar forest.
The Masai Mara is famous for its unique concentration of wildlife, birds, rich vegetation and open savannah. It has been classified among the “Seven Wonders of the World” due to the extraordinary annual migration (July – November) when over 1.3 million wildebeest and zebras cross from the Serengeti in search of greener pastures.
Saruni Mara Lodge activities include; day and night game drives, guided bush walks, bird watching, Bush breakfast, bush dinner, bush lunch, bush picnic, and sundowners. Other activities are hiking, Maasai village visits, Masai wedding ceremony, day excursions to Lake Victoria and hot air balloon safaris.
Saruni Mara Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Saruni Mara Lodge Masai Mara North Conservancy Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes:
Full board accommodation + Soft drinks, beer & house wine + Non-luxury spirits + Masai Mara Airstrip transfers + Shared Day & Night game drives + Guided bush walks + Transfers for Cultural visits + Bush meals, Sun downers & Picnic excursions+ One complimentary Massage per room+ Special courses in bush skills and Limited Laundry Service & Value added Tax
|Dates To|| Single Room
5 to 16 Years
Family Villa/Private Villa (up to 4 Guests)
3rd Jan 2021
|28th Feb 2021||730 US Dollars||1,220 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2021||31st May 2021||550 US Dollars||870 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||
1,800 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||730 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||950 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||
3,100 US Dollars
1st Oct 2021
|31st Oct 2021||730 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||30th Nov 2021||550 US Dollars||870 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||
1,800 US Dollars
1st Dec 2021
|19th Dec 2021||730 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||950 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||
3,100 US Dollars
* 8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Masai Mara Diani Beach | Click Here
* Children under the age of 5 stay for free when sharing with parents/ adults
* 10 Days Kenya Fly-in Safari to Samburu, Laikipia & Masai Mara | Click Here
* Private vehicle with guide for exclusive use id available at 350 US Dollars per day
* Generally check-in time is 1100 hours and we ask that guests check-out by 1000 Hours
* Ayah accommodation is subject to availability at the rate of 100 US Dollars per day in guest’s room
* For internal flights within Kenya guests are advised to pack in soft bags with a maximum of 15 kg per person
* 2 Children in own room (not a family suite) will each be charged at 75% of the adult price per person per night
* All children are the responsibility of their parents, child minder or ayahs can be organized upon request for 20 US Dollars per hour
* Saruni Mara has a luxury villa called Nyati House for exclusive and private use – there is a double and twin bedroom and the cost is the adult rate x 4 (includes a private guide) no Christmas or New year supplement
Saruni Mara Lodge Masai Mara North Conservancy Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Excludes:
* Any payable extra activity
* Temporary Flying Doctors cover
* Extra Lunch per person – 30 US Dollars
* All statutory increase beyond our control
* Entry fees to cultural villages while visiting
* Exclusive use of vehicle – 350 US Dollars per day
* Gratuity to staff and guides and anything of a personal nature
* Premium drinks (champagne, luxury spirits and special wines)
* Additional wellbeing Space treatments (massage/spa treatments)
* Conservation fees – Adult pays 116 US Dollars & Child 58 US Dollars
* Late departure fees – 150 US Dollars per adult/ 75 US Dollars per child)
* Conservation Fees: Adult – 116 US Dollars, Child under 5 to 16 Years – 58 US Dollars
* Masai Mara National Reserve: Adult – 80 US Dollars, Child under 18 Year – 45 US Dollars
* Guests staying only at Saruni Wild are transferred to Saruni Mara to experience the well-being space
Saruni Mara Lodge Mara North Conservancy Highlights
* Private Masai Mara conservancy
* Excellent year-round game viewing
* Perfect for the Wildebeest Migration season
* One of only 10 lodges in 74 000 acres of land
* Day and night game drives as well as walking safaris
* Environmentally and community focused, with Maasai cultural experiences