Budget Camping Safaris | Best Budget Camping Tours & Safaris | Kenya Camping Safaris & Camping Trips | Best Kenya National Parks Safari | Uganda Budget Camping Safaris | Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris | Rwanda Budget Camping Safaris | 3 Days Masai Mara Budget Camping Safari | Best Camping Tours and Safari | Kenya Beach Holiday Safaris | Kenya and Tanzania Safaris Kenya and Tanzania combined Budget Camping Safaris
Budget Camping Safaris are the best for the adventurous at heart and those desiring to feel close to nature/love the outdoors. African Spice Safaris offer Budget Camping Safaris at low prices for unbeatable value – we maximize value without sacrificing quality!
Our aim is to bring you the best value for money for budget safari packages and tours, without compromising on quality. The packages may be cheap, but they certainly won’t feel that way. Our long, ever-growing list of Tripadvisor safari reviews is a testament to this.
These Budget Safaris are tailor-made to suit your holiday and budget. We cater to individuals, small and large groups. Our Kenya budget safaris visit parks like Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu Game Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Tsavo West & East, and Lake Naivasha.
Tanzania budget safaris visit Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, & Tarangire National Park. In Uganda, you can take a budget safari to Uganda’s National Parks such as Queen Elizabeth national park, Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Lake Mburo National Park, and Kidepo National Park.
Rwanda budget safaris visit places like visiting the capital Kigali, Akagera national park, Volcanoes national park, Congo Nile trail, hiking mountain Bisoke and Mountain Karisimbi, Ngungwe forest, Lake Kivu and visiting genocide memorial centers such as Gisozi, Nyamata, Murambi, Bisesero, and Ntamara.
We offer budget safari itineraries from 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days 6 days, 7 days 8 days, and 9 days. All itineraries reflect low prices which are solely aimed at the budget-conscious traveler.
Budget Camping Safaris include the following
* Daily Departures
* All government taxes and levies where applicable
* Highly experienced cooks serve 3 meals each day
* Group joining with a maximum of 7 guests per Safari vehicle
* All Game Park & National Reserve entry fees are always included
* Professional divers/ tour guides who are friendly and knowledgeable
* Basic permanent tents with hot and cold showers with simple Tables and Chairs & beds
* Transport by Safari Minivans or 4×4 Safari Landcruisers — Custom-built vehicles with pop-up roofs for easy photography (on sharing basis)
Budget Camping Safaris Exclude the following
* International airfares
* Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
* Memory Cards for the duration of the safari
* Tourist Entry VISA fees to the specific country
* Torch, toiletries, bath towel, and insect repellant
* Tips and gratuities to driver guides, lodge, camp, or hotel staff
* Accommodation whilst in Nairobi before or after the safari
* Transfers from or to the airport upon arrival and departure respectively (Request us for an extra fee)