Governors IL Moran Camp Masai Mara | Governors IL Moran Camp Rates | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Boutique Hotels | Governors Camps Masai Mara | Kenya Safari Accommodation | Governors Camp Masai Mara | Governors’ Ilmoran Camp Talek | Little Governors Camp | Governors Private Camp | Affordable Luxury Accommodation | IL Moran Governors Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Hotels Lodges & Camps
Governors’ IL Moran Camp is a small, intimate luxury camp situated along the meandering Mara River at the heart of the most Game Rich Areas of the Masai Mara National Reserve.
The camp is hidden under ancient trees, deep in the forest, approximately 295 km from Nairobi, 5 hours by road, 45 minutes by air, and 10 minutes drive from Musiara airstrip.
Governors’ IL Moran Camp 10 double suite safari tents are very spacious and luxurious and all are under canvas, each with a bed fashioned from ancient fallen olive trees and a private verandah with authentic furniture. The tents have en-suite bathrooms with baths, large showers, twin basins, flush toilets, and running cold and hot water.
Each of the spacious tents has its own private location and is furnished to a superior standard. The stunning beds are handmade from specially selected wood taken from ancient olive trees.
IL Moran Governors Camp is ideal for honeymooners and couples who are looking for an extraordinary safari experience, or even families with older children.
The Camp has an open bar and a restaurant (dining tent) with a stunning view over the Mara River. Meals are served on the raised wooden decking of the central mess and dining tent which offers a birds-eye view of the snorting hippos below.
The main feature is a sunken fire pit which is lit in the evenings – the perfect spot to sit back with a cocktail of your choice. The traditional campfire is lit at sunset every evening and after dinner where guests can enjoy sitting around the campfire, reminiscing about their safari in its evocative light.
Spa treatments can be done from the privacy and comfort of your tent. Free Wi-fi is available as well as plugs for charging cameras and phones.
Governors’ IL Moran Camp small and intimate safari camp with added touches that make this the top-of-the-range safari accommodation. Governors’ IL Moran Camp is widely regarded as the premiere camp in the Masai Mara.
Governors’ IL Moran Camp Masai Mara activities include; game drives, hot air balloon safaris, village visits, bush breakfasts, bush dinners, and sundowners. There are spa treatments in Camp.
Governors IL Moran Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Governors IL Moran Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Include;
Full Board Accommodation (3 Meals per person per night) + bottled water + Airstrip Transfers + Transport to Local Masai Villages + 3 Game Drives Daily into the famous Masai Mara National Reserve & Laundry
|Dates To||Single Tent
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||750 US Dollars||1,450 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||550 US Dollars||1,200 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||750 US Dollars||1,450 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||1,400 US Dollars||2,250 US Dollars||
750 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|15th Dec 2023||750 US Dollars||1,450 US Dollars||470 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||1,400 US Dollars||2,250 US Dollars||
750 US Dollars
* Kindly request special resident rates
* Only children over 8 years of age will be accommodated in this camp
* 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari to Masai Mara National Reserve | Click Here
* 9 Days 8 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari exclusively Governors Camps Package | Click Here
Governors IL Moran Camp Masai Mara Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Drinks and personal expenses
* Extra lunch – 45 US dollars Per Person
* Easter/ Christmas Holiday supplements
* Bush Lunch supplement – 61 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush Dinner supplement – 75 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush Breakfast supplement – 61 US Dollars Per Person
* Exclusive use of vehicle / Masai Mara – 300 US dollars per day
* Internal/ Domestic Flights to/ from Masai Mara Game Reserve
* Masai cultural village visit – Adult – 50 US Dollars Per Person & Child – 30 US Dollars Per Child
* Walking Safari (Excluding Park Fees) – Adult – 220 US Dollars Per Person & Child – 130 US Dollars Per Child
* Mara Park Fees (Non-Residents) – Adult – 70 US Dollars Per Person Per day & Child – 40 US Dollars Per Child Per day
* Hot air balloon rides are 550 US Dollars and 400 US Dollars per child (under 12 years) plus AMREF and Landing fees are payable per person 60 US Dollars per adult & 30 US Dollars per child