Kilaguni Serena Suites | Kilaguni Hotels and Lodges | Kilaguni Serena Suites Rates | Serena Safari Lodge | Kilaguni Serena Suites Rates | Kilaguni Serena Lodge | Serena Kilaguni Lodge | Kilaguni Serena Accommodation | Kilaguni Lodges Camps Hotels | Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge | Kilaguni Serena Flying Safari Packages | Kilaguni Serena Road Safari Packages | Kilaguni Hotels and Lodges | Serena Kilaguni Contacts | Tsavo West Hotels Lodges Camps
Kilaguni Serena Suites is located in the suites building of Kilaguni Serena Lodge with stunning views over the water hole and the Chyulu Hills. The Lodge is situated in Tsavo West National Park, a 30-minute drive from the main Mtito Andei Gate.
The lodge is located 260 km southeast of Nairobi and 240 km North-East of Mombasa on the Nairobi – Mombasa highway. Transfers by road from Nairobi take approximately 4 hours.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is the first lodge ever to be built in a Kenyan National Park and is superbly situated in the lee of Mt Kilimanjaro, encircled by volcanic splendor, adjacent to a teeming water hole and daily visited by vast herds of elephant, buffalo, and plains game.
Kilaguni Serena Suites in-room amenities include; Master bedroom with a King bed, Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower, Sitting room with broad terrace, Interior and exterior dining table, Minibar stocked according to your preference, Private balcony
Other amenities include; Flat-screen TV with satellite TV and video, Dedicated room steward and in-room catering/bar services, Private entrance, Complimentary wireless Internet, Coffee/tea making station & 24-hour room service.
Tsavo National Park has plentiful wildlife and beautiful landscape to offer and that is what Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge has for you in-store. Kilaguni’s waterhole is considered to offer the finest terraced savannah game viewing in Kenya, and at night you can listen to the sounds of herds of buffalo and elephant grazing outside your bedroom.
The central dining room and the alfresco rock-built bar at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge were beautifully designed and decorated in the local style to offer an unforgettable dining experience. The dining room features a stone terrace overlooking the wildlife-filled water hole and the bar offers comfortable day beds with majestic views of the rolling Chyulu Hills.
There’s also the option of just lazing by the pool or treating yourself to a luxurious body treatment or picking up some souvenirs in the extensively stocked Africana Gift Shop. There is a rock-paved swimming pool in the lush gardens and games to keep children occupied.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge activities include; game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts, Bush BBQ Dinner, Visit To The Shetani Caves And Lava Flows, Visit To The Shetani Caves And Lava Flows, volcano climbs, and trips to Mzima Springs, a set of crystal-clear ponds, fed by the meltwaters of Mount Kilimanjaro, in which the many hippos can be viewed from a submerged chamber.
Poacher’s Lookout, a great view of Kilimanjaro is 15 km from Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge. Roaring Rocks viewpoint is 10 km from the property, while Mzima Springs is within 15 km.
Kilaguni Serena Suites Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
2nd Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022
|190 US Dollars
290 US Dollars
1st Apr 2022
|30th Jun 2022
|170 US Dollars
|260 US Dollars
|1st Jul 2022
|31st Oct 2022
|275 US Dollars
455 US Dollars
1st Nov 2022
|22nd Dec 2022
|190 US Dollars
|290 US Dollars
|23rd Dec 2022
|1st Jan 2023
|275 US Dollars
455 US Dollars
* Request for discounted resident rates
* Extra Meals 30 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch 20 US Dollars per person
* Half Board reduction 15 US Dollars per person
* Easter supplement 35 US Dollars per person per day
* Children ages 3 to 12 years are charged 50% of the per person, adult twin rate
* Young adults 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of the per person, adult twin rate
* Christmas Supplement 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec & 1st of Jan is 35 US Dollars Per Person Per Day
* Children in their own room are charged 75% of the per person adult twin rate. Minimum 2 children in a room
* Children under 2.99 years sharing a room with an adult will be accommodated complimentary (maximum two) whilst sharing a room with one or two adults
* Park fees are not included in the rates (payable at the gate is arriving on road and at the lodge, if arriving by air Adults 52 US Dollars per person per day) 35 US Dollars per child from 3 years to 17.99 Years