Lemarti’s Camp is located North of Mount Kenya on the Koija Group Ranch in Laikipia, the camp is situated on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, within the greater Ewaso ecosystem. Lemarti’s Camp is a 3-hour drive from Nanyuki by road. By air there are daily scheduled flights from Nairobi’s Wilson airport to the Loisaba airstrip. The camp is a 1.5 hour scenic drive from the airstrip. Clients wanting more privacy can charter a private aircraft to Lendile airstrip which is 45 minutes’ drive away
Lemarti’s Camp is located North of Mount Kenya on the Koija Group Ranch in Laikipia, the camp is situated on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, within the greater Ewaso ecosystem.
Lemarti’s Camp has 5 stylish safari tents with en suite bathrooms open to the skies. Sleeping capacity 10-18 depending on the configuration. An unforgettable safari hideaway in Kenya’s breathtaking Northern Laikipia Plateau, one of the last frontiers of virgin wilderness and home to the majestic Samburu people.
The local Samburu community owns the land and Lemarti’s Camp was built and is run by local Samburu guide, Loyapan Lemarti, and his Kenyan-based fashion designer wife, Anna Trzebinski.
Their dream camp emerged, nestled in an oasis in a spectacular setting beneath a grove of palms and centenary fig trees. Lemarti’s has five stylish safari tents with their own bathrooms open to the skies. Total capacity: 10 guests in five double tents but the configuration allows for up to 18 guests.
Lemartis’ Camp has 5 comfortable & stylish safari tents with outside en-suite bathrooms that are open to the beautiful African sky with a separate tree shower & bath. Use river water, with sediment removed & heated by a log fire & brought to your tent.
Lemartis’ Camp tents are on platforms above the river bend & furnished with tables & cozy beds made of dhow boats and decorated with an African-mother-nature-inspired theme. The open-plan design allows you to relax on your bed & smell the acacia blossoms while listening to the sounds of Africa around you.
Lemarti's Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Lemarti’s Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Includes:
Full board accommodation + Local airstrip (Lendile) transfers + Sundowner excursions + Soft drinks, beers, house wines & Selected house spirits + Laundry + Visits to Mpala Wildlife Conservancy and Nomadic Camp (fly camping) experience – book in advance + Camel treks+Guided walks +Mountain biking + Shared game drives + Samburu cultural visits + Full Board Accommodation + Soft Drinks, Beer, House Wine+Local Airstrip (Lendile) Transfers + Visits to Mpala Wildlife Conservancy & Nomadic Camp (fly camping) experience – book in advance
|Dates To||Price Per Person
(Based on Sharing Safari)
|1st Jan 2023||31st Dec 2023||
Request For Rates
* Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
* The camp has five luxurious and spacious tents, each of which has an enormous open-air bathroom
Lemarti’s Camp Accommodation Rates are Excludes:
* Exclusive use of vehicle
* Loisaba Airstrip transfer
* Visit to wildlife conservancy
* Beauty Therapy, Helicopter
* Loisaba/ Lendile Airstrip tax
* Beauty therapy (please book in advance)
* Champagne, Cellar Wine, Luxury Spirits
* Gratuities and anything of a personal nature
* Exclusive use of Camp minimum 6 paying guests
* Conservation Fees of 80 US Dollars per adult/child
* Conservation Fees of 60 US Dollars per guide/Pilot
* Exclusive use of vehicle 300 US Dollars per vehicle per day
* Late departure with lunch, or extra lunch 35 US Dollars per person
* Late departure after 1130 Hours (including lunch and use of room) 50% of the per night rate
* A Community contribution fee of 200 US Dollars will be charged per group regardless of size
* Loisaba Airstrip Tax (payable for flights landing at Loisaba) 40 US Dollars per adult / 20 US Dollars per child under 15 Years