Lewa Wilderness Lodge Laikipia | Lewa Wilderness Lodge Walking Wild Camel Safaris | Laikipia Hotels | Lewa Wilderness Lodge Accommodation Prices | Lewa Wilderness Laikipia Kenya | Lewa Wilderness Trails Lodge | Lewa Wilderness Camp | Lewa Wilderness Lewa Downs | Lewa Wilderness Room Rates | Laikipia Safari Prices | lewa wildlife conservancy | Lewa wilderness Lodge Rates | Lewa Wilderness Luxury Camp | Lewa Wilderness Cottages | Lewa Wilderness Kenya Luxury Safari | Bookings for Lewa Wilderness Lodge Laikipia | Lewa Wildlife Conservancy | Lewa Wilderness Trails | Lewa Conservancy Lodges | Lewa Laikipia Hotels
Lewa Wilderness Lodge (previously known as Lewa Wilderness Trails or Wilderness Trails Lodge) is situated in a wildlife-rich corner of Lewa Wildlife Conservancy also known as Lewa Downs at the foot of Mount Kenya.
Lewa Conservancy is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it has some of the best game viewings in the whole of East Africa. The conservancy is home to about 10% of Kenya’s black rhino population, and the single largest population of Grevy’s zebra in the world.
Lewa Wilderness Lodge is a 5-hour drive from Nairobi. Daily scheduled flights to Lewa land directly at Lewa Downs Airstrip located 30 minutes drive from the lodge.
The lodge has 9 beautifully decorated rooms, and 6 cottages tucked into the hillside overlooking the sprawling Eastern Marania Valley, each features fireplaces and verandas and is individually designed. They are perfectly positioned to capture the striking sunrise.
The further 3 garden cottages are cozy yet expansive and are set amongst the beautiful lawn and consist of two en-suite bedrooms and a living area. They are perfect for families or those wanting closer proximity to the pool and main area.
There is a refreshing salt-water swimming pool, the stables are full of horses for guests to ride, a small gym, and the clay tennis court comes equipped with both racquets and balls.
Lewa Conservancy is home to 350 bird species and 70 mammal species so you’ll have a great chance to see all of the ‘big five’ — lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, and rhinos — well as specialized northern species: e.g. Reticulated giraffe, Somali ostrich, Gerenuk, Beisa oryx.
Lewa Wilderness Lodge Laikipia activities include: day and night game drives, bush walks with a professional tracker, horse rides, camel rides, game blinds, hiking/ jogging with a Maasai warrior, visiting Lewa’s ancient archaeological site, a visit to Ngare Ndare forest and visits to a Maasai cultural boma.
Lewa Wilderness Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Lewa Wilderness Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes:
Full board Accommodation + Soft drinks + beer, spirits + Non-premium wine + Laundry + Shared day and night Game drives and Local Airstrip Transfers (ex -Lewa Airstrip) + Guided Walks + Horse riding + Camel Walks + Pre-historic site visits + Community Crafts & visits to selected villages and schools and Visit the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy HQ (educational talks, school or project visits and much more)
|Dates To||Single Room
9th Jan 2023
|15th Apr 2023||890 Us dollars||1,780 Us dollars||580 Us dollars|
|16th Apr 2023||25th May 2023||Closed||Closed||
26th May 2023
|30th Jun 2023||890 Us dollars||1,780 Us dollars||580 Us dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||15th Sep 2023||1,200 Us dollars||2,000 Us dollars||
670 Us dollars
16th Sep 2023
|19th Dec 2023||890 Us dollars||1,780 Us dollars||580 Us dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||7th Jan 2024||1,200 Us dollars||2,000 Us dollars||
670 Us dollars
* Conservancy Fee adult – 134Us dollars
* Conservancy Fee child (0-4 years) – Free
* Conservancy Fee child (5-15 years) – 67 Us dollars
* Children below between (0-4 years) years accommodation is free
* 11-Day Kenya Fly-in Safari Lewa Conservancy Samburu & Masai Mara | Click Here
* Room check-out time is 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure and check-in is 11:00 a.m. on the day of arrival (no late departures)
* Per Child Single Occupancy (5-15Years) – Between 1st July-15th September & 20th December-8th January – 780Us dollars
Lewa Wilderness Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Prices Exclude:
* Conservancy Fee adult – 134 US Dollars
* Champagne, Premium spirits, Cellar wines
* Domestic Flights Nairobi/ Lewa/ Nairobi
* Conservancy Fee child (5-15 years) – 67 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of vehicle, subject to availability of 400 US Dollars per day
* Visits to Il’Ngwesi cultural boma (entrance fees 40 US Dollars payable direct)
* Fly camping with horses – 250 US Dollars per person per night (minimum 2 people)
* Fly camping without horses – 170 US Dollars per person per night (minimum 2 people)
* Day rooms are also available, 25% of the per person per night accommodation cost is applicable
* Scenic bi-plane flights – 1,500 US Dollars per hour (Up to two passengers). Subject to availability and payment direct to lodge
* Visit the aerial walkway in the Ngare Ndare Forest (entrance fees are 55 US Dollars for adults and 35 US Dollars for kids- payable direct
* Late departures: Guests departing in the afternoon are required to vacate their room by 10:00 a.m and will be charged 20 US Dollars per person for lunch
* Guide rate: Local guide (80 US Dollars per guide per night, no conservancy fee); International guide (195 US Dollars for accommodation + 134 US Dollars conservancy fee per guide per night)