Loldia House Lake Naivasha | Naivasha Luxury Holiday Home | Naivasha Guest Lodge | Governors Camp Loldia House | Loldia House Great Rift Valley | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Luxury Accommodation in Naivasha | Affordable Accommodation in Naivasha | Naivasha Hotels
Loldia House Lake Naivasha is an old farmhouse situated on the Loldia ranch on the northwestern part of Lake Naivasha, approximately 2 hours (120 kilometers) drive from Nairobi.
Loldia House is approximately 25 minute flight from Nairobi. Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is 95.4 kilometers from the house. Loldia House offers a choice of accommodation either in the old family house or in cottages on the grounds. In the main house, there is 1 en-suite double room.
Close by are three other guest cottages (each housing two separate rooms, all en-suite), surrounded by pretty gardens and offering incredible views across the lake to the extinct volcano, Mount Longonot. Each guestroom is fitted with a seating area, fireplace, closet, and clothes rack.
The main house is furnished in the original colonial style. Comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms in both the main house, garden cottages, and top cottages. Upon the hill is the specially built Top Cottage, which has three double bedrooms and its own sitting room with an open log fire, making it ideal for families or close friends traveling together.
The vista from up here is stupendous! There is a lovely poolside spa room offering a range of treatments including facials, massages, body scrubs, manicures, and pedicures. Here guests can enjoy a gentle pace of life; relax by the pool, take in the views, head off on a game drive, or indulge in a variety of treatments from our poolside spa room.
There is an onsite restaurant with a dining room in colonial style as well as a lounge with a fireplace. Breakfast is continental and Full English, and lunch is a set menu with fresh salads, served under the ancient fig tree, overlooking the lake.
Dinner is served in the main dining room. We cater to special diets on request. Dining room, sitting room, and comfortable verandah with views over Lake Naivasha and Mount Longonot. Souvenir shop in the main house and an infinity swimming pool set on an outcrop between two age-old fig trees with stunning views across the lake.
The house has 220/240 UK Volt plugs in the rooms for charging cameras and phones. WIFI is available in the main areas.
Loldia House Lake Naivasha activities include; day and night game drives, birding, boat rides, visits to lake Nakuru, and Hells Gate National Park, walk and picnic lunch on Crescent Island, guided walks around Crater Lake, climbing Mount Longonot, and visiting Joy Adamson Museum.
Loldia House Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Loldia House Lake Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Include:
Full Board Accommodation + Bottled Water & all soft drinks, beers and house wines, laundry, Transportation in custom-built 4WD vehicles to Lake Nakuru National Park and/ or Hells Gate National Park, to local flower farms, to the local school, bird-watching, to Crescent Island, or exploring the ranch by vehicle
|Dates To||Single Tent
1st Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||500 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||355 US Dollars||710 US Dollars||
240 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||500 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||890 US Dollars||1,420 US Dollars||
470 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|15th Dec 2023||500 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2023||31st Dec 2023||890 US Dollars||1,420 US Dollars||
470 US Dollars
* Lake Nakuru Park Fees – Adult – 70 US Dollars & Child – 35 US Dollars per night
* Loldia Conservation Fees – Adult – 55 US Dollars & Child – 25 US Dollars per night
* 9 Days 8 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari exclusively Governors Camps | Click Here
Loldia House Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Daily laundry
* Horse riding on the ranch
* Visit nearby Loldia School
* Tennis court on the ranch with equipment
* Walking trails or boat rides for bird watching
* Boat rides for fishing (Tilapia) with full equipment
* Morning and afternoon boat ride on Lake Naivasha
* Arrival Pick Up Transfers from Airport/Airstrip to Hotel
* Walking on nearby mountains (Longonot, Eburu) with a picnic
* Extra excursions like – hot air balloons, local village visits, etc
* Game drives and game walks on the ranch and night game drives
* Transportation to the Lodge – View Here for Car Hire in Kenya
* Boat ride to Crescent Island with game watching and game walks
* Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry, or any other personal expenses
* Loldia Conservation Fees Lake Nakuru / Hell’s Gate park fees, and Crescent Island entry fees are additional