Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari 2 Hours | Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari In Kenya | Masai Mara Horse Riding Safari | Horse Riding Safaris Masai Mara Olerai conservancy | Horseriding Masai Mara | 2 hours Morning Horseback Riding 0730 Hours – 0930 Hours | 2 hours Afternoon Horseback Riding 1530 Hours – 1730 Hours | Horseback Safaris in Masai Mara
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari 2 Hours is normally done in the Maasai Mara, Kenya, one of the world’s most famous wildlife areas, not only for the annual migration but also for its vibrant habitat.
Olerai conservancy – over 5,000 acres located in the Greater Masai Mara region is where clients go to enjoy horse-ride among plains-game and occasional predators resting among the shrubs shades and NOT the main game reserve. There is plenty of plains game among others: eland, giraffes, impalas, elephants, lions, and even currently resident Leopard.
Every day is a new experience and can only be enjoyed in real-time. The horse rides go out in the mornings and afternoons and end with a breakfast/sundowner out on the plains of the Mara, hopefully, surrounded by wildlife!
|0700 Hours:||Arrival at the stables||1500 Hours:||Arrival at the stables|
|0730 Hours – 0930 Hours||Horse Riding||1530 Hours – 1730 Hours:||Horse Riding
|0930 Hours – 1030 Hours:||Breakfast||1730 Hours – 1800 Hours:||Sundowner|
Hotels, lodges, and camps that are close to and easily access the stables for the horse experience include Lerai Safari Camp just 5 minutes away from the stables. Other camps include Talek Bush Camp, Mara Duma Bush Camp, Mara Maisha Camp, Mara Duma Bush Camp, Olare Mara Kempinski, Talek Olkinyei Camp, and Crocodile Camp-Masai Mara.
Additional hotels include Julia’s River Camp, Fig Tree Camp – Maasai Mara, Emboo River Camp, Tipilikwani Mara Camp, Elewana Sand River Mara, Mara Maisha Camp, Mara Intrepids Tented Camp, Aruba Mara Camp, Mara Leisure Camp, Azure Mara Haven, and Mara Simba Lodge.
There are currently keeping 8 horses, which are of different breeds, and temperaments, and therefore provide a variety of riding experiences. We do provide English and Spanish trail saddles for our horse safaris with experienced guides & armed Maasai rangers for general security within the conservancy.
Masai Mara Horseback Riding Safari 2 Hours Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Morning Schedule
Price Per Person
Price Per Person
|1st January 2023||31st December 2023|| Request for Rates
||Request for Rates|
* Exclusive rides on request
* Kindly take note of the scheduled morning and afternoon experiences which can be flexible subject to the weather
* Client weight/Experience: We cater to beginners to experienced riders all of whom are taken care of by our horse experts. Weight: up to maximum 0f 90 Kilograms
* Transport: In case you do not have your own vehicle, we provide transport from other camps/Lodges a round trip transport in our 4×4 vehicle at an extra cost of 150 US Dollars per vehicle within a 60-minute radius to the stables at Olerai Safari Camp in Olerai conservancy
* Beginners are welcome for a relaxed ride around. Only riders of the same skill level will be mixed unless family groups or friends. Weight limit of 90kg, Maximum 4 riders plus lead guide and backup guide. kids up to 12 can be taken on a lead rein around the camp
The Equipment – well chosen, fitted, and maintained
* Seat savers on request
* Our tack is professionally fitted
* Trail saddles with a bigger seat
* Adjustable high-quality riding helmets and chaps are provided
* We keep a selection of jodhpurs, gloves, and socks to let our guests
* English multipurpose/jumping and eventing saddles in different seat sizes