Morani Wing Sweetwaters Tented Camp | Sweetwaters Serena Camp Rates | Sweetwaters Serena Camp Morani Tents | Serena Hotels | Sweetwaters Serena Camp Accommodation Prices | Kenya Tented Safari Camps | Sweetwaters Tented Camp Location | Laikipia Luxury Camps | Laikipia Luxury Accommodation | Laikipia Luxury Lodges | Ol Pejeta Accommodation | Ol Pejeta Luxury Safari Camps
Morani Wing is a luxury tented safari accommodation located within and forming part of Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp. The camp is perched within the 110,000-acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy, which features a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any of Kenya’s national parks.
The camp is located on the Laikipia plains, 17 km from Nanyuki and 217 km from Nairobi. Driving time from Nairobi to Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp takes approximately three to four hours. Nanyuki airstrip is 17 kilometers from the camp.
Morani Wing features 17 deluxe double, twin, and triple tents, one of which is specially adapted for guests with mobility concerns. Bathrooms include a two-hand wash basin, a WC, and a shower with a glass door.
The rooms have tea/coffee-making facilities, safes, mosquito nets, hot showers, free WI-FI, premium bath amenities, a work desk, and chair, a coffee/tea-making station, a robe, a hairdryer, a safe (located in the manager’s office). 14 of the tents are on raised platforms with private balconies with safari chairs and tables.
The Rhino dining room has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the waterhole and serves a selection of African, Asian, and international dishes. There are 2 bars one is located within the house and features a blazing log fire and a typically colonial ambiance.
The other is Water Hole Bar which is located in a traditional ‘hide’ that overlooks the water and offers unique opportunities for wildlife viewing. There is a wide selection of old and new world wines, local and imported beers, and spirits
There is also a wide range of soft drinks including an array of freshly-made local fruit juices and the finest Kenyan coffee and tea. The bar serves a wide range of fruit and herbal infusions.
The conference facilities can accommodate between 30- 40 guests. The facilities are fitted with LCD projectors, whiteboards, and audio-visual systems. There is an outdoor pool where guests can relax.
The well-manicured lawn provides ideal venues for team-building activities and weddings. There is also a massage parlor where guests can get a range of health and beauty treatments.
Morani Wing Sweetwaters Tented Camp activities include day game drives, camel rides, archery, night game drives, bush dining, sundowners, watercolor painting, Zumba, jogging, cultural visits, lion tracking, and bird walks.
Morani Wing Sweetwaters Tented Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Morani Wing Sweetwaters Tented Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices per night include:
Full Board accommodation & All Government Taxes
|Dates To||Single Room
( 2 Guests)
2nd Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||310 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||570 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||31st May 2023||170 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||
450 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||310 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||570 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||31st Oct 2023||380 US Dollars||520 US Dollars||
720 US Dollars
1st Nov 2023
|22nd Dec 2023||310 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||570 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2023||1st Jan 2024||380 US Dollars||520 US Dollars||
720 US Dollars
* Extra Meals 40 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch 35 US Dollars per person
* No half-board reduction on the full-board meal plan
* Easter supplement 50 US Dollars per person per day. (7th April to 10th April 2023)
* Children ages 3 to 12 years are charged 50% of the per person, adult twin rate
* Young adults 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of the per person, the adult twin rate
* 3-Day Kenya Fly-in Safari to Sweetwaters Serena Camp in Ol Pejeta Conservancy | Click Here
* Christmas Surcharge: 45 US Dollars per person per night on 24th,25th,26th,31st Dec 2023 & 1st Jan 2024
* Park fees are not included in the rates (payable at the gate if arriving on road and at the lodge if arriving by air
* Children in their own room are charged 75% of the per-person adult twin rate. Minimum 2 children in a room
* Children under 2.99 years sharing a room with an adult will be accommodated complimentary (maximum two) whilst sharing a room with one or two adults