Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Mara is a luxury tented camp located southern end of Ol Kinyei Ranch hidden in the riverine woodland of the Talek River, about 2 km from the point where it flows into the Mara River in heart of the Mara Game Reserve.
This is a superb location from which to explore the Masai Mara habitat, host to a vast array of wildlife. Many species of herbivores and ungulates support the many carnivores living here. There is fabulous wildlife viewing throughout the year, and from July to November the annual wildebeest migration passes through this area.
Naibor Wilderness Camp is located approximately 250 km southwest of Nairobi, flight from Nairobi Wilson Airport takes 45 while driving takes about 6 hours. The nearest airstrip is Ol Kiombo which is about 11.7 km away.
Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Marai is within the immediate vicinity of Main Naibor, the camp is made up of 3 double/ twin tents. all nestled amongst a riverine forest and are spaced so that each has a unique view of the surrounding bush and wildlife.
Each guest tent is a private unit complete with a shady verandah, ‘his-and-hers’ washbasins, an en-suite bathroom with a flush toilet, and a safari shower. The tents are furnished with solid, comfortable furniture so that you have the ultimate camping luxury to come back to after exciting game drives.
Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Mara has a private mess tent with light soft furnishings and spectacular views. The tent offers a spacious, airy place in which guests enjoy a range of delicious meals. Guests can use the Naibor spa where they can enjoy a range of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments and massages.
A dedicated team of staff tends to your every need. There is a private mess tent with light soft furnishings and spectacular views. Naibor Wilderness can either be booked on an individual room basis or taken over for exclusive use for small groups traveling together.
Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Mara activities include; walking safari, bush breakfast, and picnic lunch, track wildlife, finding honey, villages visits, early morning game drives, sun-downers, guided walks, gourmet meals evenings around the fireside & hot air ballooning.
Other Accommodation Options in Masai Mara | Click Here
Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation
Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board accommodation + All house beverages (including house wine, beer, local spirits, tea, coffee, soft drinks, and bottled water) + Guided game drives in a shared vehicle (up to a maximum of 6 guests in a vehicle) + Bush Meals (where possible please book in advance) and sun-downers (No Bush Dinners in the Mara Reserve) + Laundry + Airstrip pick-up and drop-off to Ol Kiombo airstrip + Private meals in all rooms + Park and Conservation fees (quoted separately however mandatory)
|Dates To||Single Room
4th Jan 2023
|30th Jun 2023||600 US Dollars||950 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||30th Sep 2023||770 US Dollars||
1,250 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|14th Dec 2023||600 US Dollars||950 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2023||3rd Jan 2024||770 US Dollars||
1,250 US Dollars
* Minimum booking is 2 nights
* Kindly request resident rates
* Note a minimum of 4 guests per tent
* Extra lunch 45 US Dollars per person
* Picnic lunch 29 US Dollars per person
* Cultural visits 35 US Dollars per person
* Children under 8 years on request 50% off adult rate
* Please note that a four-wheel-drive vehicle is required
* Children 8-12 years sharing with an adult is 35% off the adult rate
* Hot Air Balloon ride with champagne breakfast (subject to availability)
* Formal Bush Dinners 63 US Dollars per person on the Naibor campgrounds
* Please note the late departure surcharge does not include the cost of extra lunch
* Guided Walks 115 US Dollars per person in the conservancy area outside the Masai Mara reserve
* Please note clients will be requested to check out of the tent by 1000 hours on the day of departure
* We provide early dinners for children and a child-minding service can be arranged by prior request
* Exclusive use of vehicle 437 US Dollars per vehicle per day (subject to availability and should be booked in advance)
* Holiday Supplement 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec and 1, 2 Jan 100 US Dollars per person, per night 50 US Dollars per child per night
* Conservation fees – adult 99 US Dollars & child under 12 pay 58 US Dollars- conservation fee includes the Mara reserve fees
* Afternoon departures charged at 25% of per person per night rate’. A surcharge will apply for guests departing after 1130 hours
* Airstrip drop off or pick up from any Mara strip apart from Ol Kiombo – 207 US Dollars per vehicle per transfer + Mara park fees
* Children under 12 years are not permitted to go on safari walks. We would appreciate if parents would show consideration to other guests where children are concerned
* We accept children under 8 years on request, but please note that this is a private, wilderness destination with no barriers or fences, so parental supervision is necessary at all times
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Phone calls
* Bush Meals
* Cultural Visits
* Gratuities & Tips
* Hot Air Baloon ride
* Cigars and Cigarettes
* Any airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Game Drives and extra activities
* Beverages such as premium brand spirits, cellar wines, champagne