Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge Tanzania | Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge Rates | Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania | Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation Facilities | Budget Accommodation at Ngorongoro Crater | Ngorongoro Crater Luxury Lodges Camps | Karatu Hotels | Ngorongoro Safari Camps | Ngorongoro Crater Campsites | The best available hotels | Ngorongoro Luxury Accommodation | Ngorongoro Crater Safari Lodges Camps
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is a 2-star lodge nestled in the Ngorongoro Crater rim, 30 km from Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The Lodge is strategically perched on the rim of this ‘Garden of Eden’, affording unbelievable views plunging down over the crater floor, 7,500 feet above sea level.
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge has 80 spacious guestrooms, all of them affording fabulous views over the crater. Exquisitely decorated, offering a serene atmosphere of elegance, the modern rooms are all ensuite, with central heating systems and mosquito netting over the air vents.
The rooms include twin rooms, double rooms (with one double bed), one Presidential suite, and three Junior suites. There are also interconnecting rooms, specially designed for families.
The Presidential suite has been host to world-renowned personalities who have enjoyed the magical experience of wildlife from the top location that Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge enjoys, being the first Lodge built on the Ngorongoro Crater.
The panoramic restaurant, in its serene decoration made of rock and wood elements, elegantly featuring the safari atmosphere, perfectly combines the international high standards of hospitality and service with exquisite exotic touches of the local lifestyle.
The stunning Rhino Lounge Bar affords from its wide terrace and panoramic windows breathtaking views over the volcanic Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest unbroken caldera; giant binoculars are strategically placed along the balcony edge, through which it is possible to view game way down on the floor of the crater.
Guests can acquire in exclusive Boutique memories to take home with them (clothing, films, carvings, etc.) and ideal gifts for their beloved people. The TV lounge has a DSTV Connection to keep the guests informed.
In the well-stocked library, there is complete information about the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, its natural landscape, archaeological sites, and tribal groups. A professional nurse is available in the Lodge for medical assistance.
The endless services of the Lodge include full housekeeping services, such as laundry and babysitting (on request), as well as communication facilities like telephone and radio.
Activities available from Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge include; Spectacular wildlife watching, Photographic safaris, Game drives, Walks along the edge of the crater toward Lake Eyasi, etc.
For those anxious to know the amazing culture of local tribes, visits can be organized to authentic Maasai villages, to enjoy a close encounter with these almost mythic cattle keepers and warriors dressed in intense red clothes.
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates
Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge Tanzania Accommodation Rates Per Night;
Half Board Accommodation
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||320 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||31st Mar 2023||210 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
1st Apr 2023
|31st May 2023||160 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2023||30th Jun 2023||280 US Dollars||
470 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Aug 2023||320 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|1st Sep 2023||30th Sep 2023||210 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|31st Oct 2023||320 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||20th Dec 2023||210 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
21st Dec 2023
|31st Dec 2023||320 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
* Full Board Rates available on request
* Easter season supplement of 40 US Dollars per person per night is applicable
* Christmas & New Year’s Eve/festive season supplement of 45 US Dollars per person per night will apply from 24th, 25th, 26th,31 December to 01st January
* Dinner – 25 US Dollars per person
* Hot Lunch – 20 US Dollars per person
* Picnic lunch – 15 US Dollars per person
* Child 7 -12 years (sharing with 01 fully paid adult) 100% of Adult Rate
* No more than one child below 12 years will be allowed to share the room with 2 fully paid adults
* Child 7 – 12 years (sharing with 2 fully paid adults) 50% of Adult Rate Children 7 – 12 years (occupying own room) 75% of Adult Rate
* Children’s Policy does not apply in the case of Easter, Christmas & New Year Supplements, and Extra Meals & Extra Lunch Boxes. Children pay the same as adults in case of seasonal surcharges and extra meals and lunch boxes
Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Park Fees
* Create fees
* Game drive
* Alcoholic drinks
* Gratuities/ Tips
* Domestic Flights
* Excursions from the lodge
* Medical/ Travel insurance
* Items of a personal nature
* Tourism Developments Levy
* Transfer to and from the camp
* Medical evacuation and flying doctor insurance