Ol Lentille Aloe 2 Bedroom Villa Laikipia
Ol Lentille Aloe Villa is a 2 Bedroom Villa situated within Ol Lentille Lodge, a luxury boutique lodge located on 4000 acres of the private conservation area – Ol Lentille which is a Masai-Owned Group Ranch in Laikipia. Only 75 km north of Mount Kenya.
Ol Lentille is home to the endangered African wild dog, elephant, Grevy’s and Burchell’s zebra, greater kudu, leopard, cheetah, striped and spotted hyena, and klipspringer to name but a few.
Ol Lentille is about a 6-hour drive from Nairobi or roughly 2 2-hour drive from Nanyuki airport. If you’re arriving by private charter flight, it takes about 15 minutes to drive from the lodge’s own airstrip to the lodge reception. The villa is about 350 km from Nairobi.
Ol Lentille Aloe 2 Bedroom Villa Laikipia is a hugely spacious 2-bedroom large villa(sleeps 4 people) with lots of style, character, and charm. Really unique, personal, and private, and great for friends or family. The villa is built on 2 floors with the bedrooms on the upper floor.
Aloe features 2 expansive bedrooms complete with dressing rooms, sunken baths, open-air showers and private terraces with spectacular views of the Matthews range, Ololokwe, the Samburu’s sacred mountain, and snow-capped Mount Kenya. Multiple communal areas, a generous communal terrace and a plunge pool complete the perfect setting.
Other villa amenities include; an en-suite bathroom, dressing room, sunken baths and open-air showers, Both bedrooms feature private terraces accessed through glass doors, Living areas include a sitting room, dining room, large outdoor terrace, and plunge pool, Boasts views of Mount Kenya and nearby elephant watering hole, Exclusive use of a 4×4 safari vehicle, Personal house staff & Personal Maasai Guide.
The lodge has an outdoor pool overlooking 2 water holes and from here guests watch elephants and plains gameplay and drink. The pool offers an ideal venue to relax with lounging “pods” filled with comfortable cushions and a dining deck under shady sails. Guests can also enjoy yoga with incredible views.
Ol Lentille Aloe 2 Bedroom Villa Laikipia Activities Include; walking safaris, bird watching, camel trekking, village visits, bush meals, horse riding, sundowners, and mountain and quad biking.
Ol Lentille Aloe 2 Bedroom Villa Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Ol Lentille Aloe 2 Bedroom Villa Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include:
Full Board Accommodation (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) + Luxury interior-designed private villas with panoramic views + Private dining from start to finish + Lunch on the day of arrival + Wines, beers, spirits, cocktails, and soft drinks + Camel safari + Private day and night game drives + Walking safaris + Mountain- and quad-biking + Archery + First-hand experience with conservation initiatives + Sundowners in magnificent locations + Privacy and exclusivity + Free WiFi is available throughout the property + Transfers to and from our private airstrip (a scenic 15 minutes drive) + Laundry (for stays of 2 nights or more) & Value Added Tax
|Dates To||Single Room
|Per Person Sharing||
5th Jan 2024
|14th Jun 2024||1,250 US Dollars||900 US Dollars||590 US Dollars|
|15th Jun 2024||30th Sep 2024||1,700 US Dollars||1,200 US Dollars||
790 US Dollars
1st Oct 2024
|19th Dec 2024||1,250 US Dollars||900 US Dollars||590 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2024||4th Jan 2025||1,700 US Dollars||1,200 US Dollars||
790 US Dollars
* Children below 5 years stay for free
* No Christmas and New Year supplements
* Open all year with no age limits for children
* 10 Days Kenya Fly-in Safari to Samburu, Laikipia & Masai Mara | Click Here
* Conservancy fees per person per night – adult 130 US Dollars and 65 US Dollars (Child aged 5 – 15 years)
* All adults donate to the Ol Lentille Trust (Ol-lentilletrust.org) – 10 US Dollars per person per night in the Regular Season and 20 US Dollars per person per night in the Premium Season
Ol Lentille Aloe 2 Bedroom Villa Laikipia Accommodation Non-Residents Rates Exclude:
* Staff gratuities
* Spa treatments
* Helicopter excursions
* Premium spirits, cocktails, wines, champagnes, and cigars
* Transport to and from the lodge, other than our private airstrip
* Horse safaris, baboon walks, and visits to other parks and conservancies
* Insurance – guests are expected to carry adequate cancellation insurance
* Loisaba to Ol Lentille transfers which are 250 US Dollars for a car each way and take 1.5 hours
* Community conservation fee of 130 US Dollars per person per night (adult) and 65 US Dollars per person per night (child aged 5-15 years)