Pinewood Beach Resort Spa Galu Beach Diani Ukunda Mombasa is situated on the southern end of Diani Beach on the stunning deserted shores of Galu Beach (on the southern Kenya coast). The hotel is located 25 miles (40 km) south of Mombasa and Moi International Airport and 6.2 miles away from the Ukunda Airstrip. The 60 rooms and suites at Pinewood are quite large, modern, and simple with locally made furniture throughout. Pinewood Beach Resort has excellent facilities and activities including watersports, kite surfing, and beach volleyball. There is also tennis, squash, table tennis, beach games, camel riding, a swimming pool with a jacuzzi, and golf in nearby Diani.
Pinewood Beach Resort Spa Galu Beach Diani Ukunda Mombasa is situated on the unspoiled Galu Beach on the shores of the wonderfully warm Indian Ocean, about 40 kilometers south of Mombasa. Moi International Airport is an hour’s drive from the resort. There are 59 guestrooms comprising 36 deluxe rooms, 2 executive rooms, 20 suites, and 1 family suite.
Each guestroom features a mosquito net, ceiling fan, balcony, mini bar, telephone, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The bathrooms are en-suite with wall-hung toilets and large showers. Each suite feature kitchenette, bedroom, living room, and a large verandah with baraza.
The family suite additionally has 3 bedrooms, satellite TV and dining room, a sitting room, and a large covered furnished verandah. The Jahazi Bistro features the Jahazi Bar and is tastefully designed and built into the natural rock on the beach. Guests enjoy pizzas made from the wood-fired Pizza Oven.
The Bahari Restaurant offers many menus with interesting themes evenings, and excellent cuisine and wine. Peponi Beach Restaurant is situated between the pool and the beach and offers the perfect venue for our exciting BBQ evenings with traditional entertainment.
There are also poolside dinners and beach barbecues. The pool bar and the lounge bar offer a wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks as well as cocktails. Pinewood Beach Resort Spa Galu Beach Diani Ukunda Mombasa has a luxurious and well-appointed boardroom that can hold up to 14 guests.
The room is tastefully fitted with state-of-the-art equipment. The well-manicured garden and sandy beach offer ideal venues for weddings. The Amani spa where guests enjoy rejuvenating treatments including Swahili aromatherapy massage, full body exfoliation, aromatic facial, aromatic facial, classic Swedish massage, manicure, and pedicure.
Activities in Pinewood Beach Resort Spa Galu Beach Diani Ukunda Mombasa include scuba diving, deep sea fishing, kite surfing, snorkeling, windsurfing, and glass bottom boat. There is also Amani Gym, library, tennis court, table tennis, squash, beach games, and an outdoor pool with sun loungers.
Other Accommodation Options in South Coast Mombasa: Click Here
Pinewood Village Beach Resort Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Deluxe Rooms Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Accommodation on Half Board Basis
Rate Per Person Sharing on Half Board Basis
|Dates From||Dates To||Deluxe Garden Room||Premium Garden Room||Deluxe Garden Suite||Premium Garden Suite & Luxury Ocean Front Room||
Grand Ocean Front Suite
7th Jan 2023
|31st Jan 2023||121 US Dollars||136 US Dollars||154 US Dollars||169 US Dollars||209 US Dollars|
|1st Feb 2023||28th Feb 2023||130 US Dollars||145 US Dollars||163 US Dollars||178 US Dollars||
218 US Dollars
1st Mar 2023
|30th Apr 2023||115 US Dollars||130 US Dollars||148 US Dollars||163 US Dollars||203 US Dollars|
|1st May 2023||30th Jun 2023||103 US Dollars||118 US Dollars||136 US Dollars||151 US Dollars||
191 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Jul 2023||121 US Dollars||136 US Dollars||154 US Dollars||169 US Dollars||209 US Dollars|
|1st Aug 2023||31st Aug 2023||130 US Dollars||145 US Dollars||163 US Dollars||178 US Dollars||
218 US Dollars
1st Sep 2023
|31st Oct 2023||121 US Dollars||136 US Dollars||154 US Dollars||169 US Dollars||209 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||23rd Dec 2023||115 US Dollars||148 US Dollars||148 US Dollars||163 US Dollars||
203 US Dollars
24th Dec 2023
|6th Jan 2024||244 US Dollars||277 US Dollars||277 US Dollars||292 US Dollars||
332 US Dollars
* 3rd bed reduction – adult 30% rate
* Children (2-11) own room 80% adult rate
* Single supplement – room/suite 50% rate
* Children (2-11) sharing room 50% adult rate
* Minimum stay 5 nights – period 24th December to 02nd January
* Xmas 25th & New Year’s eve 31st December – 40 US Dollars per day
* HOTEL CLOSURE for renovations Dates – 2023 01st May to 31st May inclusive
* Easter Supplement – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – 24 US Dollars per day( April 07th, 08th, 09th & 10th)
* Single supplement – room/suite 50% rate
* Full Board supplement – 16 US Dollars per day
* All Inclusive supplement – 38 US Dollars per day
* Easter Supplement – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – 24 US Dollars per day( April 07th, 08th, 09th & 10th )
* Stay for seven nights and receive 1⁄2 hour his and her massage
* Special door archway and a bottle of sparkling wine for all honeymoon bookings
* Stay for 10 nights and receive the 1/2 hour massage and a personalized beach dinner
* Premium Garden Suite (6) – same as Deluxe Garden Suite + superior furnishings, superior garden, and closer to pool and beach
* Premium Garden Room (12) – same as Deluxe Garden Room + superior furnishings, superior garden, and closer to pool and beach
* Grand Ocean Front Suite (2) – same as Deluxe Garden Suite + seafront with a spectacular view, superior finish, bathtub and double shower
* Luxury Ocean Front Room (4) – same as Deluxe Room + seafront with a spectacular view, superior finish, double shower, mini-bar, hairdryer
* Deluxe Garden Room (24) – Include: split unit air conditioner, ceiling fan, mosquito net, private balcony, mini-bar, tea/coffee, telephone, internet, hairdryer on request, safe
* Deluxe Garden Suite (12) – sitting & dining area, private veranda, bathroom with double shower, split unit air conditioner, mosquito net, ceiling fan, mini-bar, tea/coffee, telephone, internet, hairdryer, safe
* Half Board – Rooms & Suites – includes breakfast & dinner at the Bahari Restaurant, afternoon tea at the Pool.
* Full Board – Rooms & Suites – includes breakfast & dinner at the Bahari Restaurant, afternoon tea at the Pool. A LA CARTE lunch at Jahazi Bistro or Tamu Grill,
* All Inclusive – Rooms & Suites – includes breakfast & dinner at the Bahari Restaurant, A LA CARTE lunch at Jahazi Bistro or Tamu Grill, afternoon tea at Pool, soft drinks, house cocktails, local beers, house wines and spirits, fruit juices, house water, taxes.
* ZAWADI Boutique
* Full generator back-up
* Pool Bar and TAMU Grill
* PEPONI BEACH Restaurant
* TV lounge with satellite DSTV
* AMANI Spa & Lounge w AMANI Gym
* BAHARI Restaurant, Lounge, Bar, and Library
* Good Wi-Fi in all Rooms and all parts of the Hotel
* Tennis w Table Tennis w Darts w Beach Volleyball
* JAHAZI BEACH Bar, Bistro, Lounge, and Beach Bandas
* Executive BOARD ROOM. Wi-Fi, LCD projector, waiter service
Pinewood Village Beach Resort Residents Accommodation Prices
2023 Pinewood Village Beach Resort Residents Accommodation Rate Per Person Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Full Board Basis
Period: 3rd Jan 2023 To 30th Jun 2023 (Rate Per Person Per Night)
|Deluxe Garden Rooms||Deluxe Garden Suite||Premium Garden Rooms||Premium Garden Suites||Luxury Ocean Front Room||Grand Ocean Front Suite|
* Single supplement 50%
* Children 2 to 11 years own room 80% of above rates
* One child – sharing with one adult – 80% of the above rate
* Children 2 to 11 years sharing with two adults pay 50% of above rates
* Children under 2 years are accommodated free of charge when sharing with parents
* Special Full Board feature – LUNCH from our a-la-carte MENU at JAHAZI Restaurant
* All Inclusive supplement – 2,500 Kenya Shillings per person per night (minimum 3 night stay)