Rhino River Camp Meru National Park
Rhino River Camp Meru National Park is a luxury tented safari accommodation located on 80 acres of privately owned wilderness on the banks of the Kindani River on the western border of the Meru National Park. The camp is about 322 km from Nairobi. The flight from Wilson airport in Nairobi to Kinna airstrip in Meru National Park is 55 minutes and a 40-minute transfer to the Rhino River Camp.
Rhino River Camp Meru National Park has a total of 7 tents. 5 of the tents are built out of sumptuous caramel canvas and sustainably grown wood raised on platforms above the gently flowing Kindani River will turn your stay at Rhino River Camp into a quiet, exclusive experience.
A further 2 tents are located away from the river, facing a natural forest for those that prefer to be away from the sound of Kindani Rivers running water. 2 of the river-facing tents have their own private ‘zen’ area where you can meditate, re-read your favorite novel, or simply unwind.
The very design of Rhino River Camp, contemporary with a hint of Africa, is pleasant without being intrusive.
The camp has a large central public area with a bar, lounge, and library. The central area has a view of the river and the whole forest. There is a dining area where guests are served a variety of cuisines with an Italian accent.
Guests in Rhino River Camp Meru National Park can enjoy their meals in the dining area, beside the outdoor pool, on the patio outside the room, or in the bush. The swimming pool is nearby, built above the contour of the riverbank, and surrounded by comfortable wooden decking.
A separate cottage devoted to massage and other spa treatments completes the facilities available to the guests.
Activities in the Rhino River Camp Meru National Park include; game drives, bush meals, bush walks, hiking, fishing, sundowners, ornithological walks, village visits, and mountain bike riding.
Rhino River Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full board accommodation + Nature walk around camp + Fishing rods + Laundry & Wi-Fi
Forest View Tents
|Dates From||Dates To||Per Person Sharing||Double Room
|Children (3 to 16) Years Sharing with 2 Adults||
20th Dec 2023
|2nd Jan 2024||390 US Dollars||780 US Dollars||235 US Dollars||160 US Dollars|
|3rd Jan 2024||31st Jan 2024||285 US Dollars||570 US Dollars||170 US Dollars||
100 US Dollars
1st Feb 2024
|28th Feb 2024||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||110 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2024||31st May 2024||180 US Dollars||360 US Dollars||110 US Dollars||
100 US Dollars
1st Jun 2024
|30th Jun 2024||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||110 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2024||21st Jul 2024||430 US Dollars||860 US Dollars||260 US Dollars||
180 US Dollars
22nd Jul 2024
|30th Sep 2024||480 US Dollars||960 US Dollars||290 US Dollars||210 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2024||31st Oct 2024||310 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||190 US Dollars||
110 US Dollars
1st Nov 2024
|19th Dec 2024||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||180 US Dollars||
105 US Dollars
* 1 child aged 3 – 16 years pay 60% per person sharing rates when sharing with 1 adult
* 1 child aged 3 – 16 years – pays 60% per person sharing rates when sharing with 2 adults in 1 tent
* Christmas & New Year supplement 24/25/26/31 Dec & 01 Jan of 50 US Dollars per person per night
* 2 children aged 3 – 16 years in their own tent pay 75% of per person sharing rates each, 3rd child in the same tent pays 75% per person sharing rate
Rhino River Camp Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Tips and gratuities
* Massages and treatments
* All items of personal nature
* Connoisseur wines and spirits
* International and Domestic Flights
* Extra Lunch 30 US Dollars per person
* Any other item(s) not included or mentioned
* Game Drives 70 US Dollars for 3 Hours Per Person
* Any transfer or activity is done with Rhino River Camp vehicles
* Meru Park fees – Adult 75 US Dollars & Child 40 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of the vehicle at 450 US Dollars per vehicle per day