Sarova Shaba Executive Suite is 4 executive spacious rooms within Sarova Shaba Game Lodge. The lodge is located in Shaba National Reserve East of Samburu National Reserve, along the bank of the Ewaso Nyiro River. Sarova Shaba Game Lodge has situated 314 Km from Nairobi and driving time takes about 5 hours. Scheduled flights land either at Samburu or Shaba Airstrips and flying time takes approximately 45 minutes followed by a few minutes’ transfers to the lodge.
Sarova Shaba Executive Suite has an elaborate lounge that opens into a large bedroom with breathtaking views of the Ewaso Nyiro River. They are elegantly fitted with a seating area, tea/coffee making facilities, overhead fans, safety deposit box, work desk, dining area, closet, minibar, and en-suite bathrooms with permanent showers. The suite is perfect for a small family.
All meals are served “al fresco” at the Surpelei Restaurant which is raised on stilts offering breathtaking views of the lush gardens and the Ewaso Nyiro River. The restaurant is fitted with elaborate buffet counters and live cooking stations and serves Pan-African, Pan-European, and Pan-Asian cuisine.
There is a well-stocked bar is located along the river bank with natural spring water channels where guests can unwind to the soothing sound of water. The bar has an extensive cellar of imported wines, a wide range of premium spirits, and other preferred beverages.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge has a virtual mini forest of indigenous trees, a fish pond, and a large free-form swimming pool where guests can relax and soak in the water. There is a pool bar that serves refreshing fresh juices, a variety of cocktails, beers, and light beverages.
Guests can relax and unwind as they enjoy a great massage at the Tulia mini-spa while listening to the trickling natural streams and the wild sounds of the African jungle. The varieties of therapies include Swedish, Holistic, Aromatherapy, and Indian therapies.
The lodge is sited in a perfect spot on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River. This river attracts a profusion of game – large herds of elephants, the elusive leopard, as well as species particular to the north like the gerenuk (a kind of deer), Beisa oryx, and the reticulated giraffe.
It is also home to many crocodiles, and our guests can have the thrill of watching them crawl out onto the banks to feed on the food thrown to them by our staff.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Activities Include game drives, Samburu village visits, camel rides, swimming, river sundowners, and bush meals.
Sarova Shaba Executive Suite Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Sarova Shaba Executive Suite Non-Resident Accommodation Prices Include ( Occupancy 2 Guests)
Full Board Accommodation + Value Added Tax, Service charge & Training levy
3rd Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||310 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||6th Apr 2023||
280 US Dollars
7th Apr 2023
|10th Apr 2023||310 US Dollars|
|11th Apr 2023||30th Jun 2023||
280 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|22nd Dec 2023||310 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2022||2nd Jan 2024||
380 US Dollars
* Check-In Time – 12.00 noon
* Check-Out Time – 10.00 a.m
* Standard Packed Lunch 35 US Dollars
* Premium Packed Lunch 40 US Dollars
* Riverside Breakfast – 35 US Dollars per person
* Grounds Buffet Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Dinner – 35 US Dollars per person
* Game Drives – 70 US Dollars per person per Game drive
* Private Site Dinner (min 2 pax) – 45 US Dollars per person
* Children aged 0 – 2.99 Years sharing with adults are free of charge
* Game Drive (Max. 6 Guests Vehicle) – 430 US Dollars per game drive
* Extension to beyond 1800hrs – full normal room rate will apply automatically
* Extension up to 1600hrs – 30% of the applicable booking rate paid by the guest
* Extension up to 1800hrs – 50% of the applicable booking rate paid by the guest
* Guests wishing to stay at the lodges on a half-board basis can do so at a rate reduction of 8 US Dollars
* Children aged 3 – 11.99 Years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 50% of the applicable adult rate
* Children over 12 -16 Years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each Child pays 75 % of the applicable adult rate
* Children up to 16 Years sharing their own room- room will be charged 75% of applicable full adult rate/single Double or Triple