Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Samburu | Hotel Sarova Shaba Game Lodge | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Shaba National Reserve | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Rates | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Isiolo | Sarova Shaba Executive Suite | Sarova Shaba Presidential Suite | Sarova Shaba Born Free Suite | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Samburu | Sarova Shaba Location | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Accommodation Prices | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Rates | Flights to Sarova Shaba Game Lodge | Affordable Accommodation in Samburu | Shaba National Reserve Luxury Lodges | Samburu Luxury Accommodation
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge is a 4-star safari accommodation located in Shaba National Reserve east of Samburu, along the bank of the Ewaso Nyiro River. The lodge is situated 314 km from Nairobi and driving time takes about 5 hours.
Scheduled flights from Nairobi land either at Samburu or Shaba Airstrips and flying time takes approximately 45 minutes followed by a 30 minutes transfer to the lodge.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge has 80 standards (chalet style) rooms, 4 Executive Suites, and 1 presidential suite. The standard rooms are lavishly fitted with mosquito nets, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, overhead fans, en-suite bathrooms with permanent showers and flush toilets, and private balconies with close views of the river and game park.
All meals are served “al fresco” at the Surpelei Restaurant that is raised on stilts offering breathtaking views of the lush gardens and the Ewaso Nyiro River. The restaurant is fitted with elaborate buffet counters and live cooking stations and serves Pan-African, Pan-European and Pan-Asian cuisine.
The well-stocked bar is located along the river bank with natural spring water channels where guests can unwind to the soothing sound of water.
The lodge has a virtual mini forest of indigenous trees, a fish pond, and a large free-form swimming pool where guests can relax and soak in the water. There is a pool bar that serves refreshing fresh juices, a variety of cocktails, beers, and light beverages.
There is a conference facility that can accommodate approximately 100 guests and is a unique conference with a difference deep in the African bush. The facility has audio-visual equipment and offers an ideal venue for, meetings, corporate events, and social events.
Guests can relax and unwind as they enjoy a great massage at the Tulia mini-spa while listening to the trickling natural streams and the wild sounds of the African jungle. The varieties of therapies include Swedish, Holistic, Aromatherapy, and Indian therapies.
The lodge is sited in a perfect spot on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River. This river attracts a profusion of the game – large herds of elephants, the elusive leopard, as well as species particular to the north like the gerenuk (a kind of deer), Beisa oryx, and the reticulated giraffe.
It is also home to many crocodiles, and our guests can have the thrill of watching them crawl out onto the banks to feed on the food thrown to them by the staff.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Activities Include game drives, Samburu village visits, camel rides, swimming, river sundowners, and bush meals.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Include
Full Board Accommodation + Value Added Tax, Service charge & Training levy
|Dates To||Single Standard Room||Double Standard Room||Triple Standard Room||Executive
3rd Jan 2022
|31st Mar 2022||205 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||365 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||370 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2022||14th Apr 2022||105 US Dollars||200 US Dollars||260 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||
295 US Dollars
15th Apr 2022
|18th Apr 2022||205 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||365 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||370 US Dollars|
|19th Apr 2022||30th Jun 2022||105 US Dollars||200 US Dollars||260 US Dollars||280 US Dollars||
295 US Dollars
1st Jul 2022
|22nd Dec 2022||205 US Dollars||285 US Dollars||365 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||370 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2022||2nd Jan 2023||245 US Dollars||330 US Dollars||425 US Dollars||370 US Dollars||
470 US Dollars
* Check-In Time – 12.00 noon
* Check-Out Time – 10.00 a.m
* Standard Packed Lunch 35 US Dollars
* Premium Packed Lunch 40 US Dollars
* Game Drives – 70 US Dollars per person
* Riverside Breakfast – 35 US Dollars per person
* Grounds Buffet Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Dinner – 35 US Dollars per person
* Private Site Dinner (min 2 pax) – 45 US Dollars per person
* Children aged 0 – 2.99 Years sharing with adults are free of charge
* Game Drive (Max. 6 Guests Vehicle) – 430 US Dollars per game drive
* Extension to beyond 1800hrs – full normal room rate will apply automatically
* Extension up to 1600hrs – 30% of the applicable booking rate paid by the guest
* Extension up to 1800hrs – 50% of the applicable booking rate paid by the guest
* Guests wishing to stay at the lodges on a half-board basis can do so at a rate reduction of 8 US Dollars
* Children aged 3 – 11.99 Years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 50% of the applicable adult rate
* Children over 12 -16 Years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each Child pays 75 % of the applicable adult rate
* Children up to 16 Years sharing own room- room will be charged 75% of applicable full adult rate/single Double or Triple