Sarova Shaba Presidential Suite | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Samburu | Hotel Sarova Shaba Game Lodge | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Shaba National Reserve | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Rates | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Isiolo | Sarova Shaba Executive Suite | Sarova Shaba Born Free Suite | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Samburu | Sarova Shaba Location | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Accommodation Prices | Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Rates | Flights to Sarova Shaba Game Lodge | Affordable Accommodation in Samburu | Shaba National Reserve Luxury Lodges | Samburu Luxury Accommodation
Sarova Shaba Presidential Suite also called “Born Free Suite “Is comprised of a tastefully furnished executive spacious room within Sarova Shaba Game Lodge. The lodge is located in Shaba National Reserve east of Samburu, along the bank of the Ewaso Nyiro River.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge has situated 314 km from Nairobi and driving time takes about 5 hours. Scheduled flights land either at Samburu or Shaba Airstrips and flying time takes approximately 45 minutes followed by a few minutes transfer to the lodge.
The presidential suite is one tastefully furnished suite that also encapsulates the Samburu culture in its interior décor. Situated amongst natural springs and lily pools, a suite is a stand-alone unit with a large bedroom, living and dining area, and a vast bathroom with a private Jacuzzi. This suite embodies the history of Joy Adamson and is named the “Born Free Suite”.
All meals are served “al fresco” at the Surpelei Restaurant that is raised on stilts offering breathtaking views of the lush gardens and the Ewaso Nyiro River. The restaurant is fitted with elaborate buffet counters and live cooking stations and serves Pan-African, Pan-European and Pan-Asian cuisine.
The well-stocked bar is located along the river bank with natural spring water channels where guests can unwind to the soothing sound of water. The bar has an extensive cellar of imported wines, a wide range of premium spirits, and other preferred beverages.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge has a virtual mini forest of indigenous trees, a fish pond, and a large free-form swimming pool where guests can relax and soak in the water. There is a pool bar that serves refreshing fresh juices, a variety of cocktails, beers, and light beverages.
Guests can relax and unwind as they enjoy a great massage at the Tulia mini-spa while listening to the trickling natural streams and the wild sounds of the African jungle. The varieties of therapies include Swedish, Holistic, Aromatherapy, and Indian therapies.
The lodge is sited in a perfect spot on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River. This river attracts a profusion of the game – large herds of elephants, the elusive leopard, as well as species particular to the north like the gerenuk (a kind of deer), Beisa oryx, and the reticulated giraffe.
It is also home to many crocodiles, and our guests can have the thrill of watching them crawl out onto the banks to feed on the food thrown to them by our staff.
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge Activities Include game drives, Samburu village visits, camel rides, swimming, river sundowners, and bush meals.
Sarova Shaba Presidential Suite Samburu Accommodation Prices
Sarova Shaba Presidential Suite Accommodation Prices Include ( Occupancy 2 Guests)
Full Board Accommodation + Value Added Tax, Service charge & Training levy
|Dates From||Dates To||Presidential Suite
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||520 US Dollars||22,000 Kenya Shillings|
|1st Apr 2021||18th Apr 2021||445 US Dollars||21,000 Kenya Shillings|
|19th Apr 2021||22nd Apr 2021||520 US Dollars||
29,000 Kenya Shillings
|23rd Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||445 US Dollars||
21,000 Kenya Shillings
|1st Jul 2021||31st Aug 2021||520 US Dollars||
22,000 Kenya Shillings
|1st Sep 2021||22nd Dec 2021||585 US Dollars||
22,000 Kenya Shillings
* Check-In Time – 12.00 noon
* Check-Out Time – 10.00 a.m
* Standard Packed Lunch 35 US Dollars
* Premium Packed Lunch 40 US Dollars
* Game Drives – 70 US Dollars per person
* Riverside Breakfast – 35 US Dollars per person
* Grounds Buffet Lunch – 30 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Dinner – 35 US Dollars per person
* The third bed for an adult is 30% of the double room rate
* Private Site Dinner (min 2 pax) – 45 US Dollars per person
* Children aged 0 – 2.99 Years sharing with adults are free of charge
* Game Drive (Max. 6 Guests Vehicle) – 430 US Dollars per game drive
* Extension to beyond 1800hrs – full normal room rate will apply automatically
* Extension up to 1600hrs – 30% of the applicable booking rate paid by the guest
* Extension up to 1800hrs – 50% of the applicable booking rate paid by the guest
* Guests wishing to stay at the lodges on a half-board basis can do so at a rate reduction of 8 US Dollars
* Children aged 3 – 11.99 Years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 50% of the applicable adult rate
* Children over 12 -16 Years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each Child pays 75 % of the applicable adult rate
* Children up to 16 Years sharing own room- room will be charged 75% of applicable full adult rate/single Double or Triple