Tipilikwani Mara Camp | Tipilikwani Camp Masai Mara | Hotel Tipilikwani Mara Camp | Tipilikwani Mara Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Tipilikwani Mara Camp Rates | Tipilikwani Luxury Camp | Tipilikwani Luxury Tented Camp | Mara Tipilikwani Camp | Maasai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Tipilikwani Mara Camp is a luxury Tented Camp located on the banks of the Talek River, 4 km upstream from the Talek Gate into the Masai Mara Reserve. The camp overlooks the mottled plains of the Maasai Mara, where vast herds of wildlife co-exist with the colorful Maasai people.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time takes about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Ol kiombo Airstrip which is 25 minute’s drive from the camp.
The luxury camp has 20 spacious tented rooms comprising 12 tents with twin queen-size beds, 4 tents with king-size beds, and 4 tents divided into 2 family suites. Each tent is erected on an elevated wooden platform with a wide patio outside and has a wooden chest, mosquito netting, basic wood-crafted seating arrangement, and a dresser with a pastoral touch.
The en-suite bathroom includes a shower cubicle, bath mat, flush toilet, and twin basins with quality toiletries. The family tents have a standalone bathtub. There is also a power outlet in each tent so that guests can charge their electronics.
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Masai Mara lounge and dining area offer vibrant safari colors with original oil paintings, and soft intimate lighting designed to relax guests returning from an exciting game drive.
Meals are served in buffet or table-d’hort and can be enjoyed inside the well-appointed dining tent, al-fresco, guest tent verandah, or under the African sky s on request. Guests can also savor a refreshingly cold drink as they watch a spectacular African sunset.
There is an outdoor pool where guests can cool themselves in the hot Mara, and enjoy relaxing treatments at the spa/wellness center and sauna and there is also an event facility that is appropriate for large occasions such as banquets and weddings.
Tipilikwani Mara Camp activities include; bush breakfasts, game drives, bush walks, hot air balloon safaris, bush dinners, sundowners, Maasai village visits, and lectures on Maasai culture.
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes:
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To|| Single Room
|Children Sharing with Adults 6 to 11 Years||
3rd Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||270 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||105 US Dollars||145 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||30th Jun 2023||175 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||95 US Dollars||
130 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|31st Oct 2023||450 US Dollars||650 US Dollars||175 US Dollars||250 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||22nd Dec 2023||270 US Dollars||390 US Dollars||105 US Dollars||
145 US Dollars
23rd Dec 2023
|2nd Jan 2024||450 US Dollars||650 US Dollars||175 US Dollars||
250 US Dollars
* Only 4 X 4 vehicles allowed
* Request for discounted resident rates
* Free accommodation for children aged between 0 to 5.99 Years
* All Excursions & other services are charged at an extra cost – Minimum 1 Guest
* 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Amboseli Samburu Masai Mara Package | Click Here
* Tipilikwani Mara Camp Accommodation Rates are per night including VAT and Catering Levy
* 50 US Dollars Supplement per person per day for drinks such as Soft Drinks, House Wine, Mineral Water, and Local Beers
* Late departure after 1200 hours will be charged at 100 US Dollars per Adult & 60 US Dollars per child. This will include lunch if required
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Flight Cost
* Health Insurance
* Laundry & Gratuities
* Champagne, spirits, and select wines
* Sundowner 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush dinner 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Local airstrip transfer and game drives
* Bush breakfast 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Night game drive 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Riverbed breakfast 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Visit Masai Village 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Extra Lunch/ Picnic Lunch 45 US Dollars Per Person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle 560 US Dollars per day subject to availability
* Park fees: Adults (12+): 80 US Dollars per day & Children (6-11): 45 US Dollars per day
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Safari Packages
3 Day Fly-In Safari Package Tipilikwani Mara Camp
3-Day Fly-In Safari Package Tipilikwani Mara Camp offers an adventure of an African flying safari from Nairobi to Tipilikwani Mara Camp located 4 km upstream from the Talek Gate in the Masai Mara Reserve, Southwest Kenya. Tipilikwani Camp is a 45 minutes flight away from the Nairobi Wilson Airport and a 25-minute drive from the nearest Airstrip – Olkiombo. From Mombasa its a 2-hour flight. The camp’s prime location plays host to one of the most spectacular wildlife shows on earth, the great annual migration of over a million wildebeests and zebra as they enter the Mara ecosystem. Tipilikwani Camp houses families and double tents with a Maasai touch. The camps’ tents have en-suite showers and large verandas, perfect for experiencing Mara’s sun-downers. The in-house restaurant offers African and continental meals to guests which can be enjoyed at different locations within Tipilikwani Mara Camp. Guests at Tipilikwani Mara Camp can look forward to game drives in 4-wheel-drive vehicles, Masai Mara Hot air balloon safari, traditional Masai cultural visits, guided bush walks, picnic lunches, sundowners, and bush meals. The camp also offers free Wi-Fi internet access and relaxing treatments at the spa/ wellness center and sauna.