Mara Simba Lodge | Mara Simba Lodge Masai Mara | Mara Simba Lodge Rates | Mara Simba Lodge Talek | Mara Simba Lodge Hotel | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Hotels | Safari Packages to Mara Simba Lodge | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Mara Simba Lodge is a 4-star safari accommodation located along Talek River, a tributary of the Mara River in the Masai Mara National Reserve. The Lodge is situated between Sekenani and Talek Gates.
Stretching almost a km along the river the grounds on the bank remain in their virgin condition, while the landscaped gardens filled with indigenous trees at the back draw a great variety of birds and butterflies.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 280 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. The nearest airport is Keekorok Airport, 13 km from the lodge.
The lodge has 84 guestrooms comprising of 60 twin rooms, 16 double rooms and 8 triple rooms all in fused wood chalets. All rooms are fully equipped with large en suite bathrooms with both baths and showers.
The guestrooms have delightful combination of primarily wood with stone walls, constructed to resemble a traditional thatched chalet from the exterior and country-house room in the interior. Guests can relax on the private deck or balcony and watch the crocodiles and hippos in the water.
The lounge and dining areas, perched on a platform supported by timber poles, are created out of naturally available materials like cedar wood for the floors and lofty Makuti thatched roofs overlooking the Talek River
Guests get to enjoy evenings after dinner around the stone fireplace as they recount the events and sights of the day, relax on the outside patio and watch a shy leopard or herds of elephants visit the floodlit river to drink water or enjoy a cocktail from the well-stocked bar and even shoot a few games of pool with a new friend.
Mara Simba Lodge has a magnificent health spa and beauty salon with state-of-the-art facilities, such as a sauna, steam room; massage table and fitness gym to get you into true holiday mood and utter relaxation. Guests can even enjoy a game of tennis and then a dip in the large heated swimming pool.
Activities at the lodge include; walking safaris, bird watching, village visits, game drives, sun downers and Masai cultural lectures.
Mara Simba Lodge Accommodation Prices
Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
01st Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||250 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||100 US Dollars||
200 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|31st Oct 2021||350 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||15th Dec 2021||200 US Dollars||
300 US Dollars
16th Dec 2021
|31st Dec 2021||250 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
* Children sharing room with adult: 0-3 years free
* Children sharing room with one adult, will be charged single room rate plus children rate
* Child under 12 years having exclusive use of the room will be charged 75% of the above rates
* Children 2 years and below stay for free while 3 years-14 years pays 50% of adult rate per night
Mara Simba Lodge Extras
* Picnic lunch 25 US Dollars per Person
* Exclusive use of vehicle for the day 350 US Dollars
* Sundowner without drinks – 25 US Dollars per Person
* Bush breakfast (min 6 Guests) 35 US Dollars per Person
* Easter supplement (4 nights) – 30 US Dollars per Person
* Breakfast or lunch or dinner – 30 US Dollars per Person
* Supplement for tents per person – 60 US Dollars per Person
* Boma breakfast – minimum 6 guests – 35 US Dollars per Person
* Boma dinner or lunch – minimum 6 guests – 40 US Dollars per Person
* Bush dinner or lunch – minimum 6 guests – 50 US Dollars per Person
* Christmas supplement 24th December to 1st January – 50 US Dollars per Person
* Transfer to keekorok airstrip from mara simba (minimum 4 Guest) – 50 US Dollars per Person