Olkeri Mara Safari Camp | Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Masai Mara | Hotel Olkeri Mara Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Olkeri Mara Camp Ololaimutiek | Masai Mara Camps Lodges Tented Accommodation | Olkeri Mara Camp Siana Conservancy | Luxury Tent Olkeri Mara Camp | Olkeri Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp is a luxury tented camp located on the edge of the Oloonkewuan hills in the Siana conservancy and on the eastern edge of the world famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve. It takes 20 minutes from the camp to reach the reserve’s Sekenani gate.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Keekorok Airstrip which is 45 minutes’ drive away.
From the camp, you see the panoramic view of the spectacular endless plains and the rolling hills of the Maasai Mara landscape below. The area around the camp teams with abundant species of animals and birds all year round.
Olkeri Mara camp comprises of 12 luxury tents, 10 being standard accommodation tents and 2 deluxe tents. The deluxe tents are set ideally for honeymooners and families’ accommodation. All tents are en-suite with hot showers and flushing toilets.
The lounge is set overlooking the nearby hills offers our guests a relaxed and warm feeling. With the wide choice of carefully selected menus and fresh produce coming from our kitchen garden dinning at Olkeri promises to be an unforgettable experience.
There is a well-stocked bar with fine wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks which can be enjoyed by the terrace or at the lounge. Guests can enjoy sundowner cocktail as they wait for dinner around a camp fire.
Ecologically friendly principles are the norm at the camp. Power is from solar panels/ invertors that run 24 hours with 2 diesel generators on stand-by emergency use only.
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp activities include; Day game drives, night game drives, interpretive bush walks, Maasai village visits, hot air balloon safaris, sundowners & bush dinner.
The months of July to October are perfect to watch the spectacular annual wildebeest migration crossing the Mara river into the Maasai Mara from Tanzania’s Serengeti Game Reserve.
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
13th Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||170 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||360 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||120 US Dollars||200 US Dollars||
270 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|15th Oct 2021||240 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||540 US Dollars|
|16th Oct 2021||14th Dec 2021||170 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
15th Dec 2021
|12th Jan 2022||240 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||
540 US Dollars
* Check in at 1210 hours and check out 1000 hours
* Children 5 years and below sharing with 2 parents – free
* Children having an exclusive use of tented room – 75% of the contract
* Children above 5 years and below 12 years sharing with two parents pays 50% of half twin rate
* A Christmas supplement of 21 US Dollars per person and 15 US Dollars per child 12 years -levied on 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January
* Cake 25 US Dollars (Per KG)
* Lunch per person- 25 US Dollars
* Bush dinners- 40 US Dollars – Minimum 4 Guests
* Bush breakfast- 30 US Dollars – Minimum 4 Guests
* Sundowner on the Hills with canapes with an open Bar – 70 US Dollars (2 Hours)
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Activities
* Balloon Safari – 450 US Dollars per person
* Escorted Nature Walk – 20 US Dollars per person
* Night game drive – 50 US Dollars per person sharing
* Exclusive use of vehicle (supplement per day) – 280 US Dollars
* Airstrip Transfers [Keekorok / Siana] – 40 US Dollars per person one way
* Bush breakfast- 30 US Dollars – Minimum 4 Guests Cultural visits – 30 US Dollars per person
* Game drives(per person per game drive, non-exclusive use of vehicle) – 70 US Dollars Person Person