Angama Mara Lodge | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges | Angama Mara Accommodation Prices Rates | Angama Mara Safari Lodge Kenya Accomodation | Kenya Safari Accomodation | Angama Mara Kenya Safari Lodge Maasai Mara | Angama Mara Maasai Mara | Angama Lodge | Kenya Luxury Safari Lodge | Angama Mara Kenya Angama Mara Luxury Safari Lodge | Angama Mara Lodge | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Maasai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation
Angama Mara Lodge is a luxury and classical tented lodge situated in the western part of Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve on the edge of Africa’s Rift Valley.
The camp is set in a commanding position on the rim of the Siria-Oloololo Escarpment, looking down onto the Mara Triangle. The lodge is spread along three kopje’s of the Oloololo escarpment, with the third kopje a setting for one of the most memorable scenes from the film ‘Out of Africa’.
The nearest airstrip is Kichwa Tembo, which is about a 45-minute flight from Nairobi and then a half-hour drive from Angama Mara. The lodge is unfenced and guests are not permitted to walk unattended around the camp after sunset.
Angama has 2 separate camps, North and South Camp, of 15 tents each (sleeping 30 guests in each camp). The camps are completely identical, with their own guest area and lounge, an open-plan bar, a library, an outdoor dining area, and a viewing platform that homes panoramic views across the great Kenyan plains.
Each tent has the same breathtaking views, no camp is better than the last, and every day, the sunrise provides guests with early morning theatre as the hot air balloons float gently by.
And because Angama Mara welcomes children of 6 years and older, the lodge has four sets of interconnecting tents, which allow children to move freely between their tent and their parents in complete safety and privacy.
The lodge uses the freshest ingredients, celebrating the finest local produce to prepare meals, and has a dazzling choice of dining venues. The venues include a tented suite’s deck, at the lodge, by the pool, or on a Mara picnic.
The lodge has a fitness center that is fitted with an elliptical, treadmill, exercise bikes, free weights, Pilates balls, and a ballet bar for stretching. There is a heated swimming pool, a cloakroom for late departures, and a library with satellite TV and a collection of Africana films and books. A spa is also featured in the lodge.
Angama Mara offers both traditional wedding and Maasai Blessing ceremonies. The ceremonies can be held in the traditional brush-packed Maasai boma at sunset and on the crest of the Out of Africa kopje respectively.
Angama Mara Safari Lodge Masai Mara activities include; bush barbeque, massage, photography, walking safaris, birding watching, authentic cultural experience, day game drives, children safaris, hot air ballooning, night games drives, and visit Maasai beading workshop.
Angama Mara Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Angama Mara Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Price Per Night Include:
Accommodation on a Full Board Basis (All meals and drinks (excluding French Champagne & reserve wines) + All guided safaris into the Mara Triangle + Guided walking safaris on the Rift Valley escarpment + Laundry service & WiFi + All on-property guest experiences + Transfers to and from Angama Mara Airfield or Kichwa Tembo Airstrip + Emergency medical evacuation insurance + Childminding (from 18h00 to 22h00) & Value Added Tax and all levies
|Dates To||Single Room
(1 Guest Sharing)
5th Jan 2023
|30th Jun 2023||1,250 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||1st Jul 2023||2,050 US Dollars||
4,100 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|22nd Dec 2023||1,250 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2023||4th Jan 2024||2,050 US Dollars||
4,100 US Dollars
* Check-in at 1200 hours and Check at 1000 hours
* Weddings for parties of up to 60 guests are available
* 35 US Dollars per guest paid directly to the community
* Each camp has 4 sets of interconnected tented suites
* Angama Mara welcomes children aged 6 years and older
* 4-Day Kenya Fly-in Safari Angama Mara Lodge Package | Click Here
* 3-Day Kenya Fly-in Safari Angama Mara Lodge Package | Click Here
* Maasai Blessings and Vow Renewals available from 50 US Dollars per couple
* Change room available for guests with late departures. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
* Exclusive use of either or both camps of Angama Mara is available upon request and may be subject to additional charges, at Angama Mara’s sole discretion
* Maasai Mara Park Fees – 80 US Dollars Per Person Per day
* Angama Foundation contribution – 20 US Dollars Per Person Per day
* Children aged below 6 Years – stay for free
* Children aged 6 – 12 Years – Pay 50% for the adult rate
* Children aged 13-17 Years – Pay 75% for the adult rate
* Children aged 18 years and above – pay 100% – adult rate
* The first two single tents on any booking, or a combination of reservations for guests traveling together, will not be charged a single supplement
* A 50% single supplement will be charged on all single tents thereafter
Hot-air Balloon Safaris Rates
|Adults||Per Passenger||600 US Dollars|
|Children||8-15 Years||350 US Dollars Per Child|
|Exclusive Use||12 Seater Basket||6,500 US Dollars Per Basket|
|16 Seater Basket||8,500 US Dollars Per Basket|
* Please note the minimum height requirement of 1.2m and regrettably no expectant mothers
* Prices exclude landing fees
* One safari vehicle allocated to the Safari Camp
* Additional vehicles may be booked at 800 US Dollars per day (subject to availability)
* Transfer from Serena Airstrip or Angama Mara at no charge
* Air and road transfers from elsewhere within the Maasai Mara are available upon request and at an additional charge
Angama Safari Camp Masai Mara Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Community visits
* Hot-air balloon safaris
* Massage & items from the Angama Mara Safari Shop
* Maasai Mara park fees: 140 US Dollars per guest per 24 hour period
* Angama Foundation contribution of 20 US Dollars per guest per night