Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Masai Mara Kenya
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp is a luxury tented camp located on the edge of the Oloonkewuan hills in the Siana conservancy and on the eastern edge of the world-famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve. It takes 20 minutes from the camp to reach the reserve’s Sekenani gate.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time takes about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Keekorok Airstrip which is a 45-minute drive away.
From the camp, you see the panoramic view of the spectacular endless plains and the rolling hills of the Maasai Mara landscape below. The area around the camp teams with abundant species of animals and birds all year round.
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp comprises 12 luxury tents, 10 being standard accommodation tents and 2 deluxe tents. The deluxe tents are set ideally for honeymooners and families’ accommodation. All tents are en-suite with hot showers and flushing toilets.
The lounge is set overlooking the nearby hills offering our guests a relaxed and warm feeling. With the wide choice of carefully selected menus and fresh produce coming from our kitchen garden dining at Olkeri promises to be an unforgettable experience.
There is a well-stocked bar with fine wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks which can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the lounge. Guests can enjoy sundowner cocktails as they wait for dinner around a campfire.
Ecologically friendly principles are the norm at the camp. Power is from solar panels/ inverters that run 24 hours with 2 diesel generators on standby for emergency use only.
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp activities include; Day game drives, night game drives, interpretive bush walks, Maasai village visits, hot air balloon safaris, sundowners & bush dinners.
The months of July to October are perfect to watch the spectacular annual wildebeest migration crossing the Mara River into the Maasai Mara from Tanzania’s Serengeti Game Reserve.
Other Accommodation Options in Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges Camps | Masai Mara Budget Lodges Camps.
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
13th Jan 2023
|31st Mar 2023||170 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||360 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2023||30th Jun 2023||120 US Dollars||200 US Dollars||
270 US Dollars
1st Jul 2023
|15th Oct 2023||240 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||540 US Dollars|
|16th Oct 2023||14th Dec 2023||170 US Dollars||310 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
15th Dec 2023
|12th Jan 2024||240 US Dollars||430 US Dollars||
540 US Dollars
* Check-in at 1210 hours and check at 1000 hours
* Children 5 years and below sharing with 2 parents – free
* Children having exclusive use of the tented room – 75% of the contract
* Children above 5 years and below 12 years sharing with two parents pays 50% of half twin rate
* A Christmas supplement of 21 US Dollars per person and 15 US Dollars per child 12 years -levied on the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 31st of December and 1st of January
* Cake 25 US Dollars (Per KG)
* Lunch per person- 25 US Dollars
* Bush dinners- 40 US Dollars – Minimum 4 Guests
* Bush breakfast- 30 US Dollars – Minimum 4 Guests
* Sundowner on the Hills with canapes with an open Bar – 70 US Dollars (2 Hours)
Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Activities
* Balloon Safari – 450 US Dollars per person
* Escorted Nature Walk – 20 US Dollars per person
* Night game drive – 50 US Dollars per person sharing
* Exclusive use of the vehicle (supplement per day) – 280 US Dollars
* Airstrip Transfers [Keekorok / Siana] – 40 US Dollars per person one way
* Bush breakfast- 30 US Dollars – Minimum 4 Guests Cultural visits – 30 US Dollars per person
* Game drives(per person per game drive, non-exclusive use of vehicle) – 70 US Dollars Person Person
Booking & Reservations Olkeri Mara Safari Camp Masai Mara Contact
Mobile: + 254-780-242-711
Reservations: +254 718-179-967