Saruni Samburu Villa 6 is one of the Saruni Samburu 6 luxury, eco-chic villas located at the heart of the Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy. It is located about 7 km from the Northern border of the Samburu National Reserve (accessed through the Kalama Gate). The lodge is 360 km from Nairobi. Driving time takes approximately 5 hours while a flight from Nairobi Wilson airport to Samburu takes about 1 hour. Access to Saruni Samburu is through the Kalama airstrip or the Buffalo Springs airstrip.
Saruni Samburu Villa 6 has its own unique and beautiful view, as it is facing the magnificent Mathews Range of northern mountains, unlike the other villas. The two bedrooms lead to spectacular bathrooms with indoor and private outdoor showers. Great for families, a group of friends, or as a single villa, the villa has a spacious sitting and dining area for private dinners, and a large verandah overlooking the unending view.
Villa 6 can be booked exclusively as a family unit, or separately as a single villa for two different groups of guests. The villa sleeps 4 guests maximum and has its own, different styles and location. It is the furthest room from Kudu House, the main lodge, and the closest to the top infinity pool.
Saruni Samburu Villa 6 has the following amenities: a private verandah, fridge with refreshments, private living area, hairdryer, fan | free Wi-Fi connectivity, organic soaps & lotions, 24-hour security, hot & cold water, outdoor shower, bathrobes, mosquito net, room safe, sunbeds & umbrellas, and a water dispenser.
Meals are traditionally served in the spacious dining room, on the terrace, or in the bush. Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and non-luxury spirits can be taken at the bar, on the terrace, or in the bush.
Guests can relax and take a dip in the two outdoor pools or visit the Wellbeing Space at Saruni Samburu where guests enjoy massage and wellness treatments in the most serene and relaxing environment.
The lodge location gives guests remarkable opportunities to see the Samburu Five – five rare and endemic animals to the Samburu ecosystem among others. The Gerenuk, the Reticulated giraffe, the Somali ostrich, the Grevy’s zebra, and the Beisa oryx.
Saruni Samburu Villa 6 Activities include day and night game drives, guided bush walks, bird watching, bush dining, Samburu village visits, sundowners, helicopter, and bi-plane excursions, swimming, and visiting local caves and warrior academy where guests especially children learn bush skills and animal tracking.
Saruni Samburu Villa 6 Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes;
Full board accommodation + Soft drinks, beer & house wine + non-luxury spirits + Samburu Airstrip transfers + Shared Day & Night game drives + Guided bush walks + Transfers for Cultural visits + Bush meals & Sundowners + One complimentary Massage per room + Special courses in bush skills and Laundry Service
|Dates To|| Single Room
5 to 16 Years
3rd Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||31st May 2023||570 US Dollars||950 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||
1,900 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||30th Sep 2023||920 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||
3,200 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|31st Oct 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||30th Nov 2023||570 US Dollars||950 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||
1,900 US Dollars
1st Dec 2023
|19th Dec 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||2nd Jan 2024||920 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||
3,200 US Dollars
* 4 Days 3 Nights Fly-In Safari to Saruni Samburu Lodge | Click Here
* Children under the age of 5 stay for free when sharing with parents/ adults
* 2 to 3 children under 16 years sharing a family villa with 2 adults will each be charged 50% of the adult rate
* 2 Children in their own room (not a family suite) will each be charged 75% of the adult price per person per night
* 1 or 2 children under 16 years sharing a room with 1 adult will each be charged 50% of the adult price per person per night
* All guests traveling to Saruni must have comprehensive travel insurance, medical insurance, and emergency evacuation coverage
* Generally check-in time is 1100 hours and we ask that guests check out by 1000 Hours to create time to prepare rooms for incoming guests
* All children are the responsibility of their parents, childminder or ayahs can be organized upon request for 20 US Dollars per hour. Ayah accommodation is subject to availability at the rate of 100 US Dollars per day in the guest’s room
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Excludes:
* Additional Massage or Spa Treatment
* Extra Lunch Per person is 30 US Dollars
* All statutory increases beyond our control
* Gratuity to staff & guide and anything personal
* Exclusive use of vehicle 350 US Dollars Per Day
* Entry fee to cultural visits Any payable extra activity
* Transport & entry fees for Reteti Elephant Sanctuary
* Premium drinks/ Champagne, luxury Spirits, and Selected Wines
* Late departure fees – Adult (150 US Dollars) and Child (75 US Dollars)
* Conservation fees/ Park Entry Fee – 116 US Dollars for Adults and 58 US Dollars per day for children under 16 years