Saruni Samburu Lodge | Saruni Samburu Luxury Villas | Saruni Safari Lodge Samburu | Saruni Samburu Luxury Lodge Kenya | Flights to Saruni Samburu | Saruni Samburu location | Saruni Samburu’s Honeymoon Suite | Saruni Samburu Lodge | Saruni Samburu Luxury Safari Lodge | Saruni Samburu Lodge Rates | Saruni Samburu Camp | Saruni Samburu Kenya | Saruni Samburu Rates | Samburu Luxury Hotels | Saruni Samburu Accommodation Prices | Samburu Luxury Lodges | Kalama Wildlife Conservancy Kenya | Saruni Lodges & Camps | Samburu Accommodation
Saruni Samburu Lodge consists of 6 luxury, eco-chic villas located at the heart of the Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy, about 7 km from the Northern border of the Samburu National Reserve (accessed through the Kalama Gate). It also borders Ngutuk Ongiron to the west, Namunyak Community Conservation Trust to the north, and Sera Community Wildlife Conservation to the northeast.
The lodge is 360 km from Nairobi. Driving time takes approximately 5 hours while a flight from Nairobi Wilson airport to Samburu takes about 1 hour. Access to Saruni Samburu is through the Kalama airstrip or the Buffalo Springs airstrip.
Click below to visit Saruni Samburu’s each 6 luxury villas;
* Family Villa 1
* Single Villa 3
* Family Villa 4
* Family and Single Villa 6
* Family and Single Villa 2
* Single Villa 5 Honeymoon Suite
All 6 villas are open and spacious, heralding spectacular views over Kenya’s Northern Frontier District and Mount Kenya in the distance.
Each has a private bathroom with an indoor shower and some of them also include a bath and outdoor shower. The lodge is revered for its innovative, eco-chic architecture and interesting design and décor. The beds are draped with a mosquito net. The spacious bathrooms have an alfresco shower area, soft dressing gowns, and a hairdryer.
Meals are traditionally served in the spacious dining room, on the terrace, or in the bush. Soft drinks, beer, house wines, and non-luxury spirits can be taken at the bar, on the terrace, or in the bush.
Guests can relax and take a dip in the two outdoor pools or visit the Wellbeing Space at Saruni Samburu where guests enjoy massage and wellness treatments in the most serene and relaxing environment.
The lodge location gives guests remarkable opportunities to see the Samburu Five – five rare and endemic animals to the Samburu ecosystem among others. The Gerenuk, the Reticulated giraffe, the Somali ostrich, the Grevy’s zebra, and the Beisa oryx.
Saruni Samburu Lodge Activities include day and night game drives, guided bush walks, bird watching, bush dining, Samburu village visits, sundowners, helicopter and bi-plane excursions, swimming, and visiting local caves and warrior academy where guests especially children learn bush skills and animal tracking.
Saruni Samburu Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes;
Full board accommodation + Soft drinks, beer & house wine + non-luxury spirits + Samburu Airstrip transfers + Shared Day & Night game drives + Guided bush walks + Transfers for Cultural visits + Bush meals & Sundowners + One complimentary Massage per room + Special courses in bush skills and Laundry Service
|Dates To|| Single Room
5 to 16 Years
3rd Jan 2023
|28th Feb 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2023||31st May 2023||570 US Dollars||950 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||
1,900 US Dollars
1st Jun 2023
|30th Jun 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2023||30th Sep 2023||920 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||
3,200 US Dollars
1st Oct 2023
|31st Oct 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2023||30th Nov 2023||570 US Dollars||950 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||
1,900 US Dollars
1st Dec 2023
|19th Dec 2023||750 US Dollars||1,290 US Dollars||335 US Dollars||2,580 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2023||2nd Jan 2024||920 US Dollars||1,550 US Dollars||400 US Dollars||
3,200 US Dollars
* 4 Days 3 Nights Fly-In Safari to Saruni Samburu Lodge | Click Here
* Children under the age of 5 stay for free when sharing with parents/ adults
* 2 to 3 children under 16 years sharing a family villa with 2 adults will each be charged 50% of the adult rate
* 2 Children in their own room (not a family suite) will each be charged 75% of the adult price per person per night
* 1 or 2 children under 16 years sharing a room with 1 adult will each be charged 50% of the adult price per person per night
* All guests traveling to Saruni must have comprehensive travel insurance, medical insurance, and emergency evacuation coverage
* Generally check-in time is 1100 hours and we ask that guests check out by 1000 Hours to create time to prepare rooms for incoming guests
* All children are the responsibility of their parents, childminder or ayahs can be organized upon request for 20 US Dollars per hour. Ayah accommodation is subject to availability at the rate of 100 US Dollars per day in the guest’s room
Saruni Samburu Luxury Lodge Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Excludes:
* Additional Massage or Spa Treatment
* Extra Lunch Per person is 30 US Dollars
* All statutory increases beyond our control
* Gratuity to staff & guide and anything personal
* Exclusive use of vehicle 350 US Dollars Per Day
* Entry fee to cultural visits Any payable extra activity
* Transport & entry fees for Reteti Elephant Sanctuary
* Premium drinks/ Champagne, luxury Spirits, and Selected Wines
* Late departure fees – Adult (150 US Dollars) and Child (75 US Dollars)
* Conservation fees/ Park Entry Fee – 116 US Dollars for Adults and 58 US Dollars per day for children under 16 years