Hot Air Balloon Safaris Kenya Tanzania Uganda | Hot Air Safaris in Akagera National Park Rwanda | Governors Balloon Safaris | Balloon Safaris Ltd | Transworld Safaris Kenya Balloon Safaris | Wild Wind Balloon Safaris | Masai Mara Reserve Safari Ballooning | Serengeti Balloon Safaris | SkyShip Company Hot Air Balloon Safari | Adventures Aloft Balloon Safaris | Balloon Tours Uganda | Hot air balloon safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda | Uganda Balloon Safari | Balloon Tours Uganda Ltd | Balloon Camp Tarangire | Amboseli Balloon Safaris | Kenya Balloon Safaris
A Hot Air Balloon Safari in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda or Uganda is a must-do activity in East Africa! Our early morning Hot Air Balloon Safari includes a coffee, tea, or hot chocolate before departure.
Then follows a transfer to the lounging site, hot air balloon ride, and a gourmet breakfast upon landing. After breakfast in the bush, you enjoy a wildlife game drive in a safari land-cruiser through the most famous game reserves in East Africa.
The balloon operation ends with a return transfer back to your lodge/ camp. The balloon safaris fly over Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya, Serengeti National Park and Tarangire National Park in Tanzania, Akagera National Park in Rwanda, and Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda.
The balloon flights in East Africa travel with the wind so you experience no turbulence’s and the only noise you hear is the occasional firing of the burner by the pilot.
The elevated view from the hot air balloon allows you to appreciate the magnificence of our East African Parks, offering a unique perspective, great viewing, and photographic opportunities of the amazing scenery.
In addition, you also get a different perspective of the herds of antelope, buffalo, and elephants. With a bit of luck, you will see some of the predators and other members of the Big 5 such as leopard, rhino, or lion.
The hot air balloon safaris highlights include:
* First flight certificate
* Full English breakfast
* Sparkling wine after landing
* One hour flight over the Game Park/ Reserve
* Transfer back to your lodge with a game-drive en-route
Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Kenya
Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Tanzania
Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Uganda
Hot Air Balloon Ride in Rwanda
Hot Air Balloon Safaris Kenya Tanzania Uganda & Rwanda Rates Includes
Price per person + Return transfers from your hotel/ lodge + Balloon Flight including Landing Fees & Champagne breakfast upon landing & Professional English speaking Pilots/ guides. All are experts in the African wildlife & culture
* All children flying have to be accompanied by an adult
* Hot Air Balloon Safaris does not carry children under 3 years of age
* Child Policy: 3 – 11 years is considered a child above 12 years is considered an adult
* Bring with you something warm to wear on top (fleece or a sweater), a hat, camera, and binoculars – nothing too heavy
Hot Air Balloon Safaris Kenya Tanzania Uganda Does Not Include:
* Airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Tips or gratuity, drinks; travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas, international airfares
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport – (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)